• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Kevin McDaid's son guilty of sectarian attack on protestant schoolchildren

British Citizen

Following hot on the heels of his appearance at an IRA show of strength with Sinn Fein's Gerry Adams in Bellaghy last week...

...the son of 'innocent community worker' Kevin McDaid was convicted of a sickening sectarian attack on protestant schoolchildren in Coleraine Magistrates Court this week.

The 'poor, innocent, harassed, catholic family of Coleraine' act is start to wear very thin....

*Please remember the death of Kevin McDaid is subject to ongoing legal proceedings when commenting on this thread*

picador

I guess the subtext is that this justifies the murderous attack upon his father which took place some months prior to this incident.

The disclaimer is BS. The thread title refers to Kevin McDaid by name.

vinoboy

Not his first conviction nor the "liiywhites " they claim to be.Does not excuse death of father ,but that is ,also, subject court proceedings.

Garza

What 23-24 year old male hits a 14 year old anyway?

Sync

/MOD/ This thread is about the assault committed by an individual. Any derailing from that topic will be dealt with. /MOD/

Cabbage/Turnip

true hitting 14 year olds is terrible and he deserves his penalty... but like most NI threads this is going to turn into me vs you and how Mcdaids were somehow the fault of their fathers murder

British Citizen

What 23-24 year old male hits a 14 year old anyway?
No doubt some of our Nationalist brethern will be along soon to say he had every right to do it because of what happened to his father six months earlier.

Kind of like that '800 years of oppression'/Provisional IRA excuse we see quite often on here....

oboe

A loser was found guilty of a common assault.
So what?

Garza

Always steer clear of anybody wearing a scumtic top.....
Hey one of my ex-roomates always wore a celtic top around the house - and a tricolour in his room, they are not all bad, shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush. ALOT of generalisations goes around in this forum, from both sides.

Garza

Some of them are fine indeed - by why take a chance ?
I guess, I suppose I am generally wary of people who wear Celtic and Rangers tops anyway.