Kevin Myers kills his own career...

roc_

Here are some Jews I like to hide behind.

This sect of Neturai karta jews numbering 5000 in the whole world, who do not recognise as "real Jews" anyone not in accord with their cult.

(Conversely, the neturai karta are officially excommunicated from the mainstream Jewish community for what they have done against the Jewish community.)

But this tiny group of Jews - Jews who see anyone who seeks the extermination of Israel as their friends, this tiny group that radical Holocaust deniers and Israel haters continually draw on to try and obscure their Jew hatred and vindicate their demonising pronouncements about Israeli Jews are representative, see?

No, no, I am not interested in the main body of Jews, see... Only these ones who make pilgrimage to the terrorist camps of Hamas, Hezbollah, and the mosques of the radical Iranian clerics, to cheer on terrorists, Holocaust deniers, and anti-semites who persecute other non-neturai karta Jews.

This 0.03% of Jews vindicates me, don't you know?

_89496007_protest_getty.jpg
FTFY.

Golah veNekhar

"(Conversely, the neturai karta are officially excommunicated from the mainstream Jewish community for what they have done against the Jewish community.) "

They are not liked however as far as I know they have never had an official Herem issued against them by any Rabbinical Authority- not even any of the Religious Zionist ones. Even Rabbi Meir Kahane still considered them to be Jews. Also the Jews who actually hate them tend to self-identifying Jews who are almost completely cut off from Jewish traditions and who's Jewish identity often consists of little more than the Shoah and cheering on as well as funding the mass murder of indigenous Palestinians and the expropriation of their land (a pretty toxic "identity" all told when you think about it).

parentheses

Can I just check where we are with the old anti-semitism these days. What's the difference between an 'anti semitic trope' and 'anti-semitism'? Best to check these days, now that anti-semitism can apparently encompass everything from Dachau to disagreeing with Benjamin Netanyahu and all points in between.

We may need a more accurate description of anti-semitism. Or a better definition that doesn't seem to encompass Dachau and the expression of disagreement with a Zionist government.

Bearing in mind a Zionist government is inherently a prejudiced government from the start.
Careful now, Lumpy.

McTell

Twitter
No
///

I reject with disdain the claim that a “set nature” can be decided for over 13 million people, different in one another by ethnicity, character, education, social position and residence.
//

Especially, blaming jews who don't live in israel for the acts of the israeli govt is super-dumbass.

Most of us are greyscale on most cultural aspects, and don't want to be exactly defined or listed as entirely one thing or the other.

Golah veNekhar

Especially, blaming jews who don't live in israel for the acts of the israeli govt is super-dumbass.

Most of us are greyscale on most cultural aspects, and don't want to be exactly defined or listed as entirely one thing or the other.
Not necessarily. If they are actively involved in defending and supporting Jewish supremacy in Palestine it is far from being super dumbass.

McTell

Twitter
No
In terms of 100% PC brain-melt over what is appropriate, it don't come orneryer than this story about a sea otter that was described on social media as fat.

Only "fat" doesn't work, the young have to adopt black slang (AAVE) on soc media, and when they do, they are blamed for insulting all black women by comparing them to fat seals.

Confused? We ain't started man.

Then someone in Oz posts a (fake) pic of a monster cow with OH LAWD SHE COMIN and the apologies start to fly, even before anyone has said they are insulted.

All this proves is that a lot of the under-employed have access to too much cheap tech.

Clanrickard

Not necessarily. If they are actively involved in defending and supporting Jewish supremacy in Palestine it is far from being super dumbass.
To an antisemitic bigot like you yes.

New Threads

Most Replies