• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Kicking off in Kashmir ? Indian soldier captured and beheaded.

former wesleyan

After the Pakistanis attacked an Indian Border Post yesterday - losing one of their soldiers - they attacked again today capturing and killing two Indian sldiers, beheading one.

Indian soldier 'beheaded by Pakistan troops’ as Kashmir dispute escalates - Telegraph

A firefight broke out and two Indian soldiers were killed. Indian army sources claimed that one of the soldiers was decapitated and his head taken away by retreating Pakistani troops. His body was found "badly mutilated" in a forested area of the Himalayan territory, said Rajesh K. Kalia, a spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command.
Pakistans dollar reserves must be running low again.

TiredOfBeingTired

It could also be the regime trying to distract the people from the current political and economic mess in Pakistan.

This may have been one of the reasons Argentina invaded the Falklands in 1982.

ruserious

There had been many the scrap and few deaths over the years on the Sino-Russian border but both States are/were wise enough not to formally escalate it.

I suspect the same here.

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
It could also be the regime trying to distract the people from the current political and economic mess in Pakistan.

Are you sure? That's the first time I've ever heard that the political and economic mess in Pakistan led to the invasion of the Falklands by Argentina. :confused:

TiredOfBeingTired

Clanrickard

Carlos the Jackal

Typical islamist response. No Muslim has ever started anything.
The Los Angelas Times and The Voice of America, typical Islamist news sources :lol:

If I've said anything untrue in that post then please point it out for everyone to see. As it is it seems your just annoyed that your friend was mistaken.

Last edited:

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
Who cares who started it! They have been sniping, shelling and raiding each other for decades now. But if it is true, decapitating a captured soldier is a despicable act.

Catalpast

Its the Shooting Season in that part of the World I'm afraid

It will probably die down in a few weeks

- but the potential is always there for things to escalate Out of Control...:?

Check this out - Closing ceremony on Indo - Pak Border

- War by other means...

[video=youtube;LZ0ue-XGl9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c[/video]

Last edited:

sgtharper

It must be said that he standard of drill in the Indian and Pakistan armies has gone to rat-************************ since the British left, they should be invited back for that reason alone IMHO.
;)

fuque

fuque

Its the Shooting Season in that part of the World I'm afraid

It will probably die down in a few weeks

- but the potential is always there for things to escalate Out of Control...:?

Check this out - Closing ceremony on Indo - Pak Border

- War by other means...

[video=youtube;LZ0ue-XGl9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c[/video]
a few potential material artists there....

Catalpast

Actually IIRC this kind of thing has been toned down recently

- apparently all that foot stompimg is very bad for the foot bones...

I propose we despatch the Sarge over there to show them how it should be done

- to Pukka Drill standards!:cool:

BlackLion

Close but I would say India rather than Pakistan. remember a good few elected politicians are connected to a rape charge or two. also anti-establishment groups are said to be using current rape issue as chance to push equality polices for the poor, a big issue in current times India.

Indian spring looks like it's on hold until we sort out our "true" Enemy. Bismark did the same back in 1870.

Tea Party Patriot

The Los Angelas Times and The Voice of America, typical Islamist news sources :lol:

If I've said anything untrue in that post then please point it out for everyone to see. As it is it seems your just annoyed that your friend was mistaken.
They are only reporting what the Pakistani government/military said, not establishing if this incident occurred or not.

TiredOfBeingTired

Trampas

Ah yes. Pakistan says........

Would that be the same Pakistan that had nothing whatever to do with the Mumbai outrage ? The same Pakistan that knew nothing about OBL's compound located within shouting distance of a Pakistani military base ?

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
I am inclined to think the problem is deeper than the ususal smoke and mirrors that Islamabad deals in. Killings on the Kashmir line of control are nothing new, but a beheading points to Islamists influence. If its one of the independent Jihadist forces in the territory, that are supported and armed by Islamabad, then it might suggest that the Paskistani armies inability to control militents is extending to Kashmir. If its not independents, then it could be islamists within the military. Either scenario points to far more trouble for the Islamabad adminstration than the one in Dehli. It is possible that Pakistan is trying to distract public attention using the traditional enemy, India, as a safety valve. But again the method of mutilation, and Islamabads subsequent denial of responsibility, point to even more sinister forces at work.

Last edited: