• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Casualbets

Can anyone send them to me....?

I will provide support maps in return....

CB

PS I have all the other Kilkenny tallies... Piltown is the only one I'm missing....

james5001

ItsEvolution

Now she is seeking a meeting with Peter Robinson, seems to be talking to everyone apart from the police.

Jezza

World's longest ever hissy fit finally ends after record breaking 61 year pout!

gijoe

2009 were the local elections - do you mean 2011?

culmore

whats the problem with the water charges, if sinn Fein Fein are in power after next election in just over a year, and all of ye on here are voting for them, then the water charges will be history, ok but who will pay the big fines from europe for pollution of our waters and the water we get in our taps. Yea who will pay for it ????????

Shannon73

Does anyone know the voting at last night's F.F. convention? Bobby Aylward came through but was it a clear-cut win or just ok? The farming vote will mainly back Bryan as he is a former president of the IFA, but Aylward's farming background will give him a lot of backing too,

So who will appeal to the urban voters? Does the FG guy in Kilkenny city not have greater appeal on that score and so pose a threat to both, as he is coming from a populated area and is linked with Kieran Crotty (his cousin/uncle??)? So the FG convention will need to be alert.

Despite the rise of SF and Independents, I feel it will be either a FF or FG winner as both parties have always held a high percentage of the votes in the past. But, to hedge my bets, I have to admit that the times they are achanging!

barrowranger

Does anyone know the voting at last night's F.F. convention? Bobby Aylward came through but was it a clear-cut win or just ok? The farming vote will mainly back Bryan as he is a former president of the IFA, but Aylward's farming background will give him a lot of backing too,

So who will appeal to the urban voters? Does the FG guy in Kilkenny city not have greater appeal on that score and so pose a threat to both, as he is coming from a populated area and is linked with Kieran Crotty (his cousin/uncle??)? So the FG convention will need to be alert.

Despite the rise of SF and Independents, I feel it will be either a FF or FG winner as both parties have always held a high percentage of the votes in the past. But, to hedge my bets, I have to admit that the times they are achanging!
He won convincingly quota 175 he had over 200 first preference

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom