Kilkenny rednecks against mosque and cultural center

KEYHOLE KATE

The letters FGM are quite effective in getting Farah to clam up. I think he is an Imam from OMAN in the Gulf States.

_FARAH_

The letters FGM are quite effective in getting Farah to clam up. I think he is an Imam from OMAN in the Gulf States.
I think you are a half evolved monki from the city zoo who steals the goods of visitors. Now monki its time to give that tablet to its real owner.

BACKTOBASICS

Kilkenny win at so much hurling through using fear of MaleGM. Dirty Kilkenny players think other mens balls are sliothaires. It would be quite acceptable to have FGM in Kilkenny. It prides itself on being the Medieval city. It's the ideal place for any group with backward ideas.
In your case ignorance is bliss.

Basically you know nothing about the skills of hurling.

Have you looked at the methods other teams use to maim Kilkenny hurlers to stop them hurling?

effer

Effer You know that the male paraphernalia is different from that of a female. In medieval times grown women might have been forced to wear chastity belts but there was no cutting. You may be disappointed with the IRFU an UR but do not vent your spleen on Kilkenny or Leinster.
Yes the IRFU/UR are disappointing. The future is here. It's very clever of you lot that unbeknownst to us you have managed to perform mass MaleGM on us. Now that men have no balls they just being corporate eunuchs most definitely FGM will be happening throughout the land because men won't be able or want to defend against it even if they could. You'll look charming in a burka I'd say. Happy Days.

effer

In your case ignorance is bliss.

Basically you know nothing about the skills of hurling.

Have you looked at the methods other teams use to maim Kilkenny hurlers to stop them hurling?
Pure muck savages. That's all those Kilkenny hurlers are.

KEYHOLE KATE

Farah must dread the thought of electric cars when all the former camel-jockeys have to try using them on sand. Why are you using the cruel practice of FGM on little girls? Kilkenny is a civilised and would not tolerate such barbarity. I will not call you a monkey although you, a foreigner, had no qualms about using that word in relation to me. Why do you want to be here in Monkeyland as the climate and customs must be reprehensible to you?

KEYHOLE KATE

Are these Muslims from the USA? Why is "centre" spelled as though it was in Yankeeland? Kilkenny is much older than the parvenu USA.

KEYHOLE KATE

effer is in a terrible mood because of the recent activities of the IRFU and Ulsyer Rugby, He suspects a massive feminist conspiracy. As a Dubliner. he knows nothing about hurling but thinks anyone living a kilometre or two from dear and dirty Dublin is a muck savage.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies