Killarney - 50 garda under investigation for bribery

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
In general Kerry is stashed full of sheep shagging mafia whose aim is to fleece tourists and the rest of the country...of as much as possible

That Kerry is not ashamed to send the Healy-Rae things to Dublin ... gives some idea of their problems

Killarney is a beastly place - and when I was in a public house some time back, the two toilet cubicles were separateted by a idrty shower curtain that didn't even come quite down to seat level ... and there was one overhead chain operated cistern servicing both crappers

That publicans need to bribe Gardaí there should be no surprise - they even have an annual goat shagging competition every August (aim is to throw folks off the scent of the sheep shagging)

Shoudl the Army be sent down to Killarney to sort them out ? Should coverups be made a crime ?

Over 50 gardaí to be interviewed in Killarney corruption inquiry
The complaint, made by a serving garda who is being referred to as “a whistleblower” by some officers based at the station, relates to alleged approaches to gardaí working in the area by a businessman involved in the pub trade.
cyp

NYCKY

The thread title is a tad misleading.

The rest of the OP is just pure Kerryism.

Old Mr Grouser

hollandia

This will be interesting. * opens popcorn*

West-Cork

So reading between the lines here cyp, at some time in the past you went down to Kerry wearing a poncey looking woolly coat, the locals assumed you were ovine, and had their wicked way with you?

It's now 3:30 in the morning and you feel the need to let it all out, that's ok, p.ie is your 'safe place' :)

Kommunist

Terrible OP as per usual, at least the link is interesting.

Rural

So reading between the lines here cyp, at some time in the past you went down to Kerry wearing a poncey looking woolly coat, the locals assumed you were ovine, and had their wicked way with you?

It's now 3:30 in the morning and you feel the need to let it all out, that's ok, p.ie is your 'safe place' :)
For some it's not so safe, or nice!

VHF

I suspect it wasn't 03:30 in cyp's time zone when this Mexican thread kicked off:lol:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
It is a pity that a thread that could have been interesting has been overlaid with an OP which is unnecessarily insulting to a lot of people.

It involves another Garda whistleblower and may have echoes of the capers around the Corrib pipeline and the Shell distribution of liquor to Gardai to keep them on board.

Pity about the OP.

Eoin Coir

Has this latest whistleblower also gone sick on full pay,and allowances ?

wexfordman

More click baiting shyte from cyp bringing the site back down to the gutter, well done

wexfordman

It is a pity that a thread that could have been interesting has been overlaid with an OP which is unnecessarily insulting to a lot of people.

It involves another Garda whistleblower and may have echoes of the capers around the Corrib pipeline and the Shell distribution of liquor to Gardai to keep them on board.

Pity about the OP.
Zoo the thread, and let someone of a more mature and stable state of mind set one up

Last edited:

Jack O Neill

Pity about the OP.
The op is irrelevant as is most CYP madness , the content is very relevant though as this corrupt bunch of useless idiots are trying to hold the taxpayers of this country to ransom. Lets hope the govt grow some and start sacking .

Bea C

In general Kerry is stashed full of sheep shagging mafia whose aim is to fleece tourists and the rest of the country...of as much as possible

That Kerry is not ashamed to send the Healy-Rae things to Dublin ... gives some idea of their problems

Killarney is a beastly place - and when I was in a public house some time back, the two toilet cubicles were separateted by a idrty shower curtain that didn't even come quite down to seat level ... and there was one overhead chain operated cistern servicing both crappers

That publicans need to bribe Gardaí there should be no surprise - they even have an annual goat shagging competition every August (aim is to throw folks off the scent of the sheep shagging)

Shoudl the Army be sent down to Killarney to sort them out ? Should coverups be made a crime ?

Over 50 gardaí to be interviewed in Killarney corruption inquiry

cyp
Do you want to say that to my face?

I was in Killarney yesterday, actually.
For a walk in the National Park, to be exact, down along the shoreline of Lough Leane.
And I was not far from a Kerry native who might well give a more substantial 'puck' than any goat.

devoutcapitalist

I've been to Killarney, quite a nice place compared to Tralee.

Saying that It doesn't surprise me regarding the Gardai.

Eoin Coir

whats new here, gardai always get free drink & free grub too. Thats why so many of em bulge-esp those late night takeaways.

devoutcapitalist

whats new here, gardai always get free drink & free grub too. Thats why so many of em bulge-esp those late night takeaways.
On the rare occasions I see a uniformed Garda most of them are grossly overweight, standards have clearly dropped.

Apart from free booze and free food what other perks do some Gardai get from some local businesses?

New Threads

Most Replies