Killer clowns waste police resources

sethjem7

Beady eyes, face plastered with garish makeup, crazy hair, deranged expression...

Last edited:

Watcher2

Three men disguised as clowns enter a school without permission and terrorise pupils.
The Gardai say it has nothing to do with them and is a 'civil matter'.
I know. It's fvcking ridiculous. The gardai need a good kick up their @rses.

Ramon Mercadar

Man dressed as clown arrested in Norwich after chasing woman through Eaton Park

A 30-year-old man from south Norfolk has been given a caution by police after he dressed up as a clown and chased a woman through a Norwich park.

The victim was alone and making her way through Eaton Park yesterday at approximately 8.24pm when a person dressed as a clown jumped out from behind a tree. They then screamed at the victim and ran after her before she escaped.

Superintendent Lynne Cross said: “Whilst this craze may seem harmless, it is actually quite frightening to those who experience it. It will not be tolerated and anyone caught with the intention of causing alarm, harassment or distress will be dealt with robustly.

“I would like to reassure members of the public that we are increasing patrols in the area and that my teams have been briefed about this subject. If people witness anything which causes them concern they can contact the police on 101.”

The man has been given a caution by police after committing public order offences. ...

Man dressed as clown arrested in Norwich after chasing woman through Eaton Park - Crime - Eastern Daily Press

Bea C

Who has been assaulted?

Who has been harassed?
I could have a seizure.
Somebody with a heart problem could end up hospitalised (if not worse).
I dunno, does shock affect asthma?
Etc, etc, etc.

Do you think that incident in that girls' school was funny?
Whatever about some lone idiot moron jumping from behind a tree, how a group supposedly on a commercial exercise one, thought they could enter a school unauthorised, and two, in disguise and carrying what seemed like weapons.
Leaving monsters and goblins aside, we're living in a Europe victimised by a terror of Islamic extremism, for f**k sake!

It woulda been great had some hulk of a young PE teacher been there to punch the lights out of one of them.

D

Deleted member 34656

I could have a seizure.
Somebody with a heart problem could end up hospitalised (if not worse).
I dunno, does shock affect asthma?
Etc, etc, etc.

Do you think that incident in that girls' school was funny?
Whatever about some lone idiot moron jumping from behind a tree, how a group supposedly on a commercial exercise one, thought they could enter a school unauthorised, and two, in disguise and carrying what seemed like weapons.
Leaving monsters and goblins aside, we're living in a Europe victimised by a terror of Islamic extremism, for f**k sake!

It woulda been great had some hulk of a young PE teacher been there to punch the lights out of one of them.
I don't believe they entered the school. I think they approached the school, in broad daylight, while kids were in class and with their teachers, to give out leaflets. The teens reacted hysterically, as teens do.

Great craic. Great advertising.

Chasing a woman, at night, is a different thing, whether dressed as a clown or not.

Jumping out from behind a bush is risky for both parties.

Bea C

I don't believe they entered the school. I think they approached the school, in broad daylight, while kids were in class and with their teachers, to give out leaflets. The teens reacted hysterically, as teens do.

Chasing a woman, at night, is a different thing, whether dressed as a clown or not.

Okay, say they didn't walk through the doors, which is probably how it was.
Does that make it okay?
Yes, they were hysterical, as young wans are wont to be.
You should not be on school property without authorisation - and yes, I would regard the man dropping off the order of toilet paper or whatever as having authorisation.
I'd imagine the girls' concentration was fantastic for the rest of the day, so that's hours of learning time gone.
I only hope there's a mass boycott of this feckin show.

Watcher2

You should read what you are commenting upon. They ENTERED the school grounds. Its even in the link title. Even one of the teachers panicked, so not just "hysterical" teenagers. What is most shocking in all of this is the reaction of the Gardaí. Contrast that with the police in Norwich who are actually doing their job.

D

Deleted member 34656

Does that make it okay?
You should not be on school property without authorisation - and yes, I would regard the man dropping off the order of toilet paper or whatever as having authorisation.
I'd imagine the girls' concentration was fantastic for the rest of the day, so that's hours of learning time gone.
Exactly. The kids had a blast. 'If we play this right, we can play all day!'

D

Deleted member 34656

You should read what you are commenting upon. They ENTERED the school grounds. Its even in the link title. Even one of the teachers panicked, so not just "hysterical" teenagers. What is most shocking in all of this is the reaction of the Gardaí. Contrast that with the police in Norwich who are actually doing their job.
OMG. They walked up the driveway.

Criminals!

Bea C

Exactly. The kids had a blast. 'If we play this right, we can play all day!'
Yes.
That's what the teenage girls were maliciously calculating in their thirteen year old brains in the immediate seconds of people in costumes approaching with what immediately appeared as weapons.

D

Deleted member 34656

Yes.
That's what the teenage girls were maliciously calculating in their thirteen year old brains in the immediate seconds of people in costumes approaching with what immediately appeared as weapons.
Good thing there were calm, rational adults in charge then, isn't it.

between the bridges

Surely everyone nose ye defeet killer clowns with water balloons...

silverharp

I bet they dont have that problem in open carry parts of the US :D

freewillie

Does that make it okay?
Well if reports are right there would have been a good demand for toilet paper so hopefully supplies got through

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies