Kinehan, MTK and Politics

Fullforward

I hope you’re really drunk.
The OP indicated that he was on the run for 18 murders, I haven't see that anywhere else. Do you think he killed 18 people?

Fullforward

I hope you’re really drunk.
Least I be misunderstood, I would be shocked if there was anyone on here who has a stronger hatred for ALL of the scum linked to the Kinahans, Hutch and other crime gangs. They are the filth of the earth

Round tower

The OP indicated that he was on the run for 18 murders, I haven't see that anywhere else. Do you think he killed 18 people?
Maybe not directly but he could still murder people even in Dubai, if he orders the kill, if he puts up the money to pay for the murders.

Fullforward

Maybe not directly but he could still murder people even in Dubai, if he orders the kill, if he puts up the money to pay for the murders.
And if he does he should be brought before a court and due process should take place. That such people are such scum we need to make every effort to ensure that no expense is spared to hunt them down, they ruin the lives of so many innocent people.

Splodge

And if he does he should be brought before a court and due process should take place. That such people are such scum we need to make every effort to ensure that no expense is spared to hunt them down, they ruin the lives of so many innocent people.
We’ve no extradition treaty with Dubai. That’s why he’s there. Those scumbags order murders and very rarely carry them out. Surely you know that.

Fullforward

We’ve no extradition treaty with Dubai. That’s why he’s there. Those scumbags order murders and very rarely carry them out. Surely you know that.
No, I don't KNOW that. My position on such people is VERY clear, as is my position on production of evidence, if people KNOW something there is every possibility that it can be sufficient for an eventual court case BUT the media cannot be allowed to try ANYONE.

I'll repeat, such scum should be behind bars.

Round tower

Agree totally and other than the Hutch gang finaly murdering him, if he is inoccent will he allow the Gardai interview him in Dubai answer there questions.

Fullforward

Agree totally and other than the Hutch gang finaly murdering him, if he is inoccent will he allow the Gardai interview him in Dubai answer there questions.
If it was me and I was innocent I would welcome the chance to clear my name.

Catapulta

Pro Boxing, the Kinahans, Saudi Arabia, Bob Arum, the Hearnes and Tyson Fury
Anyone who thinks anything remotely clean or ethical could arise out of that toxic mix of criminals, despots, scumbags, spivs and a giant thicko would be mad.

But even allowing for all that, this is a simply a staggering development that almost beggars belief in its audacity to totally overlook Kinahan's background.

Fair play to Leo for trying but if this falls apart I'd imagine it will be Sky refusing to play ball

One also has to ask, how is Kinahan going to explain the tens of millions he will have to put up for this venture?

Finally, attempts over years by mobsters to cultivate big showy public images have generally ended very badly for them
Has Kinahan's ego got the better of him?
The Mafia learnt the hard way in America that flashing your wealth [of which there is no logical explanation] in front of the cameras attracts unwanted media and thus political attention - eg Al Capone, Bugsy Siegel, John Gotti & a host of others Great and small...

Then Law enforcement have to up their game ...

Danny will find himself in quicksand in no time if he puts his name any further into the public eye

If he is such a Wiseguy he would let others frontload the operation

- and he stays behind the tent....⛺

Last edited:

ShoutingIsLeadership

This bullshit is exactly what the sportwash is designed to achieve

There is an arrest warrant. The reason he hasn't been in front of the courts is because he is on the run in a non extradition country.

He has been named, twice, in the CCC as the organiser of murder. The courts accepted the evidence in abstentia. If he is an innocent victim and tbey have nothing on him, why doesn't he return and clear his name?
I think it perfectly reasonable why somebody would not return to clear their name...such as Ian Bailey and France. Not that I am comparing the two individuals for a minute.

What an innocent person could and would easily do...especially somebody with so much money...is sue for defamation. Any innocent person would win easily.

Fullforward

Did Al Capone personally kill "Bugs" Moran's 'North Side' gang? Did John Gilligan kill Veronica Guerin himself?
Then charge him with conspiracy to murder, produce the evidence and make society safer.

Buchaill Dana

Then charge him with conspiracy to murder, produce the evidence and make society safer.
He has been, two seperate judges in the CCC accepted that he ordered murders and there is an international arrest warrant out for him. Short of sendimg J2/the Rangers in to put a bullet in his head, what more can the state do?

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom