Kinehan, MTK and Politics

Fullforward

He has been, two seperate judges in the CCC accepted that he ordered murders and there is an international arrest warrant out for him. Short of sendimg J2/the Rangers in to put a bullet in his head, what more can the state do?
Whatever happened to "As that person is not before the courts your honor, I will not mention his name"

recedite

He has been, two seperate judges in the CCC accepted that he ordered murders and there is an international arrest warrant out for him. Short of sendimg J2/the Rangers in to put a bullet in his head, what more can the state do?
So you keep saying. Have you a link to the specifics, or is all this Top Secret?
It is well known that warrants were issued for some of the other family members alright.

Fullforward

When was that a thing?
I was present in a court in the 80's when I heard it said and asked someone about it and they talked of it being unsound to name the person who was not there as they could counter that their guilt was mentioned without them being present to defend their name and without evidence being produced....... Or "Something like that". It was a long time ago but I do remember there being a fear of what they said being prejudicial and not probative.....or other such words!!

fifilawe

people associated with the "sport of Boxing" are not the types to read through articles published online by serious publications.Neither will they read the Tribunals reports on various scandals going back a quarter of a century.Mono syllabic words or bi-syllabic are their limits .Boxing has been rotten and corrupt since it was classified as a "sport" and well over 75% of all professional bouts are "fixed".

stanley

This is good, such stories could well force DK's ego into taking legal action and his lawyers will be happy to take his money.

Buchaill Dana

I was present in a court in the 80's when I heard it said and asked someone about it and they talked of it being unsound to name the person who was not there as they could counter that their guilt was mentioned without them being present to defend their name and without evidence being produced....... Or "Something like that". It was a long time ago but I do remember there being a fear of what they said being prejudicial and not probative.....or other such words!!
In this case the prosecution successfully argued a conspiracy to commit murder, twice, and the court accepted, twice, that Kinehan was cheif architect of the conspiracy.

He is free to take numerous types of action if he feels he was slandered

Tomaldo

Can nobody see the wood for the trees, the reason DK is rich and powerful is because of prohibition, nobody tricks or forces you to buy drugs, The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Diego Maradona took them. Legalize

Buchaill Dana

Tyson Fury drops Kinehan as an advisor.

It's unravelling

fifilawe

DK can register a company in Dubai for Peanuts and appoint one of his lackey underlings as the boss of that company.As a sleeping/silent partner ,backer, financier of this "Front" DK can still run the show but not be directly linked with the boxing.This is how it is done in the business world just look at the no. of companies associated with D.O.Brien , it is like Enron and its subsidiaries and tentacles all over the shop.

stanley

Now the Irish Govt did something about DK by contacting UAE, they should follow through and pursue him, Interpol and Spanish police also interested.

Has to be professional people (accountants/solicitors) involved in protecting DK's "assets", go after them, it pay dividends when the Quinns got chased down in Dubai through using such people to conceal monies.

Jack Walsh

Can someone tell me how and why this mega fight needs Daniel Kinahan?
What is he bringing to the party except potential trouble and likely boycotting by many usual parties
And assuming its PPV, I'd guess conservatively if Kinahan is behind it, you can expect a 25%+ boycott/refusal of punters
I certainly wouldn't touch it

I cannot see any scenario where Kinahan doesn't in fact harm the potential revenue of this fight

Buchaill Dana

What is he bringing to the party except potential trouble and likely boycotting by many usual parties
And assuming its PPV, I'd guess conservatively if Kinahan is behind it, you can expect a 25%+ boycott/refusal of punters

I cannot see any scenario where Kinahan doesn't in fact harm the potential revenue of this fight
How did organised crime always infiltrate boxing? Brute force and threats.

stanley

DK brings cash to the deal, he probably has plenty sitting in various bank accounts and moving it through boxing helps to launder/legitimise the funds.

The up front costs around these huge fights outside of the purse must be huge, lawyers, meetings, accountants, travel and DK has the type of cashflow to cover this easily and wait for the big payoff from the fight purse.

They are lots of dodgy people around boxing and my guess would be, none will pull a stroke on DK as his reputation proceeds him.

Jack Walsh

DK brings cash to the deal, he probably has plenty sitting in various bank accounts and moving it through boxing helps to launder/legitimise the funds.

The up front costs around these huge fights outside of the purse must be huge, lawyers, meetings, accountants, travel and DK has the type of cashflow to cover this easily and wait for the big payoff from the fight purse.

They are lots of dodgy people around boxing and my guess would be, none will pull a stroke on DK as his reputation proceeds him.
I'd agree with a good bit of that but no way can Kinahan move that sort of money about freely
100s of millions?

Agree total scumbags like Arum who has grifted 100s of peopel over years, would be very slow to pull a dirty stunt on Kinahan for obvious reasons

But where the hell could Kinahan claim he got this money from legitimately?
Something very odd about all this that I cannot fathom

If this is some sort of massive cartel laundering job and it goes wrong (confiscated?), the Hutches will be the very least of young Daniel's worries

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom