Kinehan, MTK and Politics

stanley

I'd agree with a good bit of that but no way can Kinahan move that sort of money about freely
100s of millions?

Agree total scumbags like Arum who has grifted 100s of peopel over years, would be very slow to pull a dirty stunt on Kinahan for obvious reasons

But where the hell could Kinahan claim he got this money from legitimately?
Something very odd about all this that I cannot fathom

If this is some sort of massive cartel laundering job and it goes wrong (confiscated?), the Hutches will be the very least of young Daniel's worries

1) I do not mean the purse monies which will be 100s of millions but the monies that are needed to put the deal together which could be 10/50m as a lot of palms have to be greased to make a fight like this happen, DK has this kind of cashflow to glue all parties together before the big money from PPV kicks in.

Would think that by the time funds hit UAE banks it "looks fairly legit anyway.

Buchaill Dana

I'd agree with a good bit of that but no way can Kinahan move that sort of money about freely
100s of millions?

Agree total scumbags like Arum who has grifted 100s of peopel over years, would be very slow to pull a dirty stunt on Kinahan for obvious reasons

But where the hell could Kinahan claim he got this money from legitimately?
Something very odd about all this that I cannot fathom

If this is some sort of massive cartel laundering job and it goes wrong (confiscated?), the Hutches will be the very least of young Daniel's worries
Who does he have to claim it to? The fights are in Saudi Arabia who are also sportswashing. They need the event, no questions asked.

The biggest fight in British boxing history and not in Britain.

Buchaill Dana

MTK just announced Kinehan is 'stepping back to look at other interests'

Jack Walsh

Who does he have to claim it to? The fights are in Saudi Arabia who are also sportswashing. They need the event, no questions asked.

The biggest fight in British boxing history and not in Britain.

There are dozens of people worldwide who could easily put this fight together, but it's been spun that Daniel Kinahan is literally the only man who can do it.
yet his involvement will undoubtedly have collateral revenue damage to the global take (sponsorship and ppv take up)
I wouldn't pony up a cent if I thought any of it was going to Kinahan and I'd say most Irish people would be same
Even outside Ireland, the promotion of this fight will get dominated by Kinahan involvement and many people will just say no
The whole thing makes little sense and frankly stinks

Jack Walsh

MTK just announced Kinehan is 'stepping back to look at other interests'
And three of his boys just gone down today as well (that makes 7 people in jail for the one murdered attempt on Patsy Hutch)
Well done to all involved in getting these lads behind bars

Buchaill Dana

There are dozens of people worldwide who could easily put this fight together, but it's been spun that Daniel Kinahan is literally the only man who can do it.
yet his involvement will undoubtedly have collateral revenue damage to the global take (sponsorship and ppv take up)
I wouldn't pony up a cent if I thought any of it was going to Kinahan and I'd say most Irish people would be same
Even outside Ireland, the promotion of this fight will get dominated by Kinahan involvement and many people will just say no
The whole thing makes little sense and frankly stinks
It makes sense if the and Irish media and political system didn't kick off. So it flopped and he is slinking away

blinding

So its finally gone proper political.

To sum up:
- MTK boxing, of which Daniel Kinehan, who is currently warrant dodging in Dubai, is a leader in, have secured two huge fights in Saudi Arabia. Probably the biggest British bouts ever between Joshua and Fury to unify the heavyweight titles. Note not taking place in England.
-Fury namechecked Kinehan as making it all happen. Twitter erupts.
-Kelly raises it in the Dail. Leo agrees and states moves are afoot to extradite him.
-Ross and Griffin have formally protested to the British Department of Sport and potential PPV carriers.
-Kinehan has recently been pushing the 'controversial businessman' line with tbe help of a big London legal firm.
-The British press are waking up to the fact they have been duped.

Its fascinating, couldn't make it up stuff.

Pro boxing has always had a criminal edge, but never has a promoter been acknowledged who is on the run for 18 odd murders. Its fascinating to see boxing as an industry fall in behind him.
I Suppose they don’t Want to get Killed !

stanley

It's hard to have any great faith in the Gardai when they turn on their own although the new boy, Drew, from NI, is shaking them up.

stanley

Anybody really believe Daniel has stepped away, he will have somebody fronting from him, a lot of money involved and what a way to money launder.

Buchaill Dana

Anybody really believe Daniel has stepped away, he will have somebody fronting from him, a lot of money involved and what a way to money launder.
Its more to prove a legitimate income for the Dubai authorities.

If he is involved Sky and BT will walk.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom