King Billy's On The Wall

Mickeymac

Dark times and nobody would deny it yet your attempts to drag Irish football back to those days go almost completely unnoticed on this forum. Barely a like or a reply.
Time moves on. Football in Ireland is a lot less divisive than it was. Both sets of fans got on fine in France last year. That’s the future not your pathetic American sectarianism.

Ps The “pub team” are ranked above both the republic and the USA by FIFA. You should be able to google that if you find the concept difficult to grasp

Quite an agressive and pathetic response from a so called "unionist moderate" and a feeble attempt at shooting the messenger.
I purposely used the article printed in an English daily newspaper which was rather basic in describing the events on the sick counties night of shame as the comments from the Irish team and their supporters were much too graphic for print regarding the disgusting events of that evening and hopefully they will never witness such abuse ever again at any sports event.
You also mentioned "American sectarianism" whatever that means and all I can say is give me some examples of it as I can assure you you won't find reports of baying Catholic mobs attacking schoolgirls on their way to school with blast bombs and p1ssed filled balloons and condoms (remember Holy Cross)and neither will you find Protestant worshippers being prevented from attending their Church to attend services (remember Harryville)
You then continued to boast about your World rankings in comparison to the US and Irish National teams and decided to leave out the fact when those said rankings were placing the US and Ireland high on that list and the pub team almost at the bottom you and our usual suspects on here told us all that "rankings were a joke and really meant nothing"
To condense it all into a few words.........you lot have got to be the most pathetic and hateful bunch on planet Earth.
End of.

caulfield

Quite an agressive and pathetic response from a so called "unionist moderate" and a feeble attempt at shooting the messenger.
I purposely used the article printed in an English daily newspaper which was rather basic in describing the events on the sick counties night of shame as the comments from the Irish team and their supporters were much too graphic for print regarding the disgusting events of that evening and hopefully they will never witness such abuse ever again at any sports event.
You also mentioned "American sectarianism" whatever that means and all I can say is give me some examples of it as I can assure you you won't find reports of baying Catholic mobs attacking schoolgirls on their way to school with blast bombs and p1ssed filled balloons and condoms (remember Holy Cross)and neither will you find Protestant worshippers being prevented from attending their Church to attend services (remember Harryville)
You then continued to boast about your World rankings in comparison to the US and Irish National teams and decided to leave out the fact when those said rankings were placing the US and Ireland high on that list and the pub team almost at the bottom you and our usual suspects on here told us all that "rankings were a joke and really meant nothing"
To condense it all into a few words.........you lot have got to be the most pathetic and hateful bunch on planet Earth.
End of.
Your hateful nature is yours to own.
I have no problems discussing Ireland with other Irish people.
I suggest you put your energies towards sorting out inequality in your own country. In terms of equality the USA is 50 years behind NI. Ask the Black Lives Matter campaign to see how well you’re getting on

between the bridges

Bit disappointing to lose tonight but still an excellent achievement to reach the play off, GAWA BOOM BOOM...

mac tíre

Bit disappointing to lose tonight but still an excellent achievement to reach the play off, GAWA BOOM BOOM...
Saw it - bit of a freak type goal. Though I thought they were good enough value for the win.

Are ye seeded for the playoffs?

Northsideman

That's the lord's judgement for playing on a Sunday, feckin heathens:D

caulfield

Saw it - bit of a freak type goal. Though I thought they were good enough value for the win.

Very unlikely to be seeded. However, to even be in the play offs is remarkable.
Good luck tomorrow for your lads

caulfield

Loads of people being critical on social media. They should be forced to watch the “Northern Ireland - the McIlroy years” on DVD...

between the bridges

Jaysis, was Brunt just pointing the wrong direction? He fair walloped it...
He hadn't scored in 8 years and now he has 2 in 3 games...

mac tíre

Very unlikely to be seeded. However, to even be in the play offs is remarkable.
Good luck tomorrow for your lads
Tbh, I'm not altogether sure about how we will fare tomorrow night (that auld dread). Missing Seamus Coleman, Shane Long having a crisis of confidence and James McClean getting overly wound up has me worried.

But, sure you have to believe! NI being unseeded will mean there'll be no all island playoff. (Thank fúck, says everybody :D)

between the bridges

Think it depends on other results...

mac tíre

Loads of people being critical on social media. They should be forced to watch the “Northern Ireland - the McIlroy years” on DVD...
*Smug smile as he puts the Trapattoni Years: The Director's Cut onto the table*

between the bridges

Lol, celebrating scoring a goal in a 4-1 defeat! Wining the Euro group and following it up finishing second to the world champs who could complain about that!

caulfield

Tbh, I'm not altogether sure about how we will fare tomorrow night (that auld dread). Missing Seamus Coleman, Shane Long having a crisis of confidence and James McClean getting overly wound up has me worried.

But, sure you have to believe! NI being unseeded will mean there'll be no all island playoff. (Thank fúck, says everybody :D)
Potentially a great game tomorrow which I can watch without anxiety! Hard to call but the republic are good at getting a result when they need it. Could potentially be very close. Watch out for Woodburn if they bring him on. Proper talent.

caulfield

Lol, celebrating scoring a goal in a 4-1 defeat! Wining the Euro group and following it up finishing second to the world champs who could complain about that!
Young people...

Popular Threads

Most Replies