Ksenia Sobchak destroys Oksana Boyko in RT Interview

Niall996

Very enjoyable half an hour's viewing if you have any interest in Russian affairs. Oksana Boyko is an ardent mouthpiece and puppet of Putin on RT's Worlds Apart and any other opportunity she get's. She also enjoys using Clare Daly as an occasional puppet to give an absurd interpretation of Western political thinking. Which gives some context to her agenda.

She encounters Ksenia Sobchak in this interview posted today and imho gets utterly humiiated and delightfully destroyed. The last sixty seconds is particuarly enjoyably to watch as Boyko get's so upset, she refuses to shake her gueats hand at the culminaton of the interview. Enjoy Sobchak while you can, I'd say the assassination will happen any day now.

[video=youtube;pAy7WxALK-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAy7WxALK-E[/video]

Hitchcock

Very enjoyable half an hour's viewing if you have any interest in Russian affairs. Oksana Boyko is an ardent mouthpiece and puppet of Putin on RT's Worlds Apart and any other opportunity she get's. She also enjoys using Clare Daly as an occasional puppet to give an absurd interpretation of Western political thinking. Which gives some context to her agenda.

She encounters Ksenia Sobchak in this interview posted today and imho gets utterly humiiated and delightfully destroyed. The last sixty seconds is particuarly enjoyably to watch as Boyko get's so upset, she refuses to shake her gueats hand at the culminaton of the interview. Enjoy Sobchak while you can, I'd say the assassination will happen any day now.

While this is a remarkably infantile comment, it perhaps gives some context to your agenda, no?

tsarbomb

Ksenia Sobchak is really Putin's puppet. It's well known that they have a long lasting close relationship. She's running because she's a high profile candidate who will make the election seem more competitive than it actually is.

former wesleyan

" a record number of contenders "

:cool:

Clanrickard

While this is a remarkably infantile comment, it perhaps gives some context to your agenda, no?
On the contrary it is spot on. Daly, Murphy and assorted lefties from here often used as useful idiots on RT.

Surkov

I haven't watched that many of her programs. I recall one with Richard Dawkins and another with Senator Norris. She's an atheist herself, so hardly a conservative. She just seems to interview whoever is likely to be interesting and/or controversial.

Another interviewer for RT is Alex Salmond. The idea that he is a 'Putin Agent' is risible. Also he's another leftie. Hardly pro-brexit for example and definitely pro EU. But once he can deliver interesting interviews, who cares.

This constant harping on about the 'evil' RT is getting plain silly... despite video evidence that Putin personally controls absolutely everything happening there:

[video=youtube;SQQwBfux9i0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQQwBfux9i0[/video]

:shock:

kseniaspoiltwhure

"I am the light people want to see"

You know nothing about this spoilt cnt, she is a billionaire who wants an effective political system "just like in america". She thinks being a socialite will improve hospitals, she is just another cathy newman, a wounded, angry, over-privileged, bimbo who is angry at the privilege that her father gave her by sponsoring putin. No family is more responsible for putins power than anatoly sobchack.

Shes an instagram bimbo who spouts incoherent trash, and has no realistic solutions for her country, if she was in charge the US and Britain would break up the country into several weaker countries dependent on US aid. Russia is not England, you cant rule it by being a fking pssy, which is what that whure is.

To be fair, the interviewer was weak as ************************, I would have cut her mike, or her throat, or shut her down by shouting at her and calling her a liar and a bimbo over and over, until she cried. Sobchack is the rudest most vapid bimbo in Russia, who wants a system that "works" like the yanky system, in which literally anyone can become president. Imagine an Instagram bimbo in charge of nukes?

Detroyed is far fetched, she just kept bleating like a wounded child, shes in her 30s.

Oksana was Newmanned, the way to deal with over-privileged bubble-heads is to calmly shut them down and keep needling them with statements which destabilise them.

Sobchack winning anything would be a victory for the US, and a great catastrophe for Russia, to have a biddable spoilt cnt in charge who would be walked over by the yanky scm.

Niall996

You know nothing about this spoilt cnt, she is a billionaire who wants an effective political system "just like in america". She thinks being a socialite will improve hospitals, she is just another cathy newman, a wounded, angry, over-privileged, bimbo who is angry at the privilege that her father gave her by sponsoring putin. No family is more responsible for putins power than anatoly sobchack.

Shes an instagram bimbo who spouts incoherent trash, and has no realistic solutions for her country, if she was in charge the US and Britain would break up the country into several weaker countries dependent on US aid. Russia is not England, you cant rule it by being a fking pssy, which is what that whure is.

To be fair, the interviewer was weak as ************************, I would have cut her mike, or her throat, or shut her down by shouting at her and calling her a liar and a bimbo over and over, until she cried. Sobchack is the rudest most vapid bimbo in Russia, who wants a system that "works" like the yanky system, in which literally anyone can become president. Imagine an Instagram bimbo in charge of nukes?

Detroyed is far fetched, she just kept bleating like a wounded child, shes in her 30s.

Oksana was Newmanned, the way to deal with over-privileged bubble-heads is to calmly shut them down and keep needling them with statements which destabilise them.

Sobchack winning anything would be a victory for the US, and a great catastrophe for Russia, to have a biddable spoilt cnt in charge who would be walked over by the yanky scm.
Well that is an interesting first ever post and avatar title. For a vapid bimbo she made mincemeat of the professional Putin PR machine in the course of that interview. Boyko is supposedly the experienced skilled interviewer. She was a mess. And Sobchak dismantled her and exposed her bias, her prejudice and her fawning pro Putin enslavement as if revealling a series of Russian dolls. Russia is a catastrophe and it needs huge change. This line that Russia needs a strong dictactor is the great argument of all dictators since the beginning of time. Only dictators need dictators. And yes, in a democracy anyone can be leader. That's why it has worked. And why Russia and other non-democracies are third world countries. Becuase they exist only to sserve the dictator and a cabal of henchmen.

bormotello

LOL
Sobchak father made St Petersburg criminal capital of Russia and most corrupted city. Chicago now looks like a safe heaven in comparison how it was when Anatoly Sobchak was in power
Sobchak and other kids from liberal dynasties(Gaidar, Nemtsova, kara-Murza etc) can claim as much victories as they want, but they wont have any chance until people, who remember what their parents really did for Russsia, still alive

Dame_Enda

LOL
Sobchak father made St Petersburg criminal capital of Russia and most corrupted city. Chicago now looks like a safe heaven in comparison how it was when Anatoly Sobchak was in power
Sobchak and other kids from liberal dynasties(Gaidar, Nemtsova, kara-Murza etc) can claim as much victories as they want, but they wont have any chance until people, who remember what their parents really did for Russsia, still alive
Her fathers deputy mayor was Putin who ran the show when Sobchak was ill. Putin oversaw the city's privatisations.

bormotello

Her fathers deputy mayor was Putin who ran the show when Sobchak was ill. Putin oversaw the city's privatisations.
I know that Putin was in charge of privatisation and he also spared major Russian liberals from inevitable prison terms for crimes they commited
This is why I would prefer somebody else(if I would have a choice)

BTW, "Her fathers deputy mayor was Putin who ran the show when Sobchak was ill" is total crap
Deputy major was Yakovlev, who later betrayed Sobchak and become major himself

Niall996

What's the point of holding together a vast pointless unpopulated land mass when it serves no purpose, when people want local autonomy and holding the land mass together is clearly not delivering any results. Power is not directly related to land mass but the Russians seem to have fixation on it. Canada has no particular global power, nor Brazil. It's about economic buying power if you have it, military might if you don't. Therefore the idea that Russia needs a strongman to artificially hold it all together is predicated on the mistaken belief that it's a good thing for Russia to sustain it's scale and mass when it's not delivering any benefit.

Clanrickard

Analyzer

It is obvious that Oksana Boyko is pro-regime.

In fact the clip is so biased, it is like something from PRAVDA-rte, or a Noosetalk discussion that is fawning of Hillary Clinton.

However, Ksenia Sobchak did not win the discussion that followed. Ksenia Sobchak definitely look very combative.

But that does not amount to winning an argument.

In fact, she merely proved that she is not sufficiently capable of running anything.

Which probably explains why RT aired the interview. They know it only amounts to an opposition candidate proving incapacity.

peebles

exactly- exactly

You're absolutely right.
First I was thinking RT was trying to come off as being unbiased by bringing on a passionate anti-Putin opponent; then very quickly Oksana showed herself to be a pro-Putin plant whose sole mission was to try and rip apart Sobchak with a fury of slanders and low blows in a self-shaming display of desperation - and it failed and backfired as Sobchak clearly outsmarted all of Oksana's pathetic efforts. At least RT decided not to censor that disaster for Oksana - even showing Oksana's deplorable sourpuss stunt at the end in refusing to shake the hand offered by the brave anti-Putin opponent she had failed miserably in trying to destroy.

The critics of your post can only squabble about Sobchak's relatives or how her defiance against Oksana's frazzled unprofessional raging antics staged on behalf of Putin. What guts Sobchak had to go on RT and endanger her own life by calling out Putin for what he is; I can only guess alot of Sobchak's critics in reality envy her bravery and feel guilty about the lack of their own courage.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies