Kufar pay jizya tax to support demographic jihad.

mr_anderson

Cradle-to-grave social welfare is coming to an end shortly for all of us.
Simply affordable.
It will arrive at the same time Western governments find out they cannot pay for all the pensions they are obligated to honour.
Well, allow me to re-phrase that, governments already know they cannot pay, but it will arrive the first year they don't have enough money to do so.

Private companies are already hitting this wall.
The ESB, the Indo, Aer Lingus etc have all come to 'arrangements' (i.e. reduced pensions).
More companies will follow. And no 'arrangement' shall be the last, but simply the first of many.
The public purse will be the final one to be affected.
It's easier for governments to increase taxes and cut spending rather than slash pensions.
Hence cradle-to-grave social welfare will end.

Only a matter of time folks.

GDPR

Cradle-to-grave social welfare is coming to an end shortly for all of us.
Simply affordable.
It will arrive at the same time Western governments find out they cannot pay for all the pensions they are obligated to honour.
Well, allow me to re-phrase that, governments already know they cannot pay, but it will arrive the first year they don't have enough money to do so.

Private companies are already hitting this wall.
The ESB, the Indo, Aer Lingus etc have all come to 'arrangements' (i.e. reduced pensions).
More companies will follow. And no 'arrangement' shall be the last, but simply the first of many.
The public purse will be the final one to be affected.
It's easier for governments to increase taxes and cut spending rather than slash pensions.
Hence cradle-to-grave social welfare will end.

Only a matter of time folks.

Its happened already.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies