labour met with the imf today

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Naturally spoofy gilmore was sidelined, Mr Chopra briefed the able Joan Burton. So what will Labour make of it !

True Republican

Naturally spoofy gilmore was sidelined, Mr Chopra briefed the able Joan Burton. So what will Labour make of it !
Why was he sidelined, Mr Chopra would hopefully have told him to stop talking through his arse like he has been doing for the last 2 years.

anfieldabff

Why was he sidelined, Mr Chopra would hopefully have told him to stop talking through his arse like he has been doing for the last 2 years.
Hilarious you pair of mutant FF trolls, were labour and FG in power when the economy was wrecked by FF?

True Republican

Hilarious you pair of mutant FF trolls, were labour and FG in power when the economy was wrecked by FF?
I'm actually voting for FG in the next election so there you go.

I know FF have destroyed the economy hence the reason for a FG overall majority in the next election. Did I touch a raw nerve, why didn't Choppy meet Mr "pink but perfect" Gilmore today.

mido

I'm trying to picture them - any suggestions?:lol:
think of them as the love child of mary o'rourke and biffo-sleep well!

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
So will Labour say what they heard this afternoon, or will they continue saying what they think people want to hear ?

slippy wicket

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Seriously, Labour have been given access to the real figures in secret, will they continue spoofing, or tell the truth ?

Think.Thank

The IMF probably promised them lots of gold and desirable women if they let them bleed the country dry...

Can we not vote for the IRA in the elections ??

slippy wicket

Seriously, Labour have been given access to the real figures in secret, will they continue spoofing, or tell the truth ?
They seem to believe that it is in their electoral interest to give the electorate berties mushroom treatment.

slippy wicket

The IMF probably promised them lots of gold and desirable women if they let them bleed the country dry...

Can we not vote for the IRA in the elections ??
Well if they want a amiable lapdog i would take that job;)
Could do with some to take the mind off:lol:

PUFF DADDY

They seem to believe that it is in their electoral interest to give the electorate berties mushroom treatment.
The gilmore tide is turning, he will be seen for his pure waffle bertie itus ************************te. An ex Lab (ish i.e. in dub sw and I do like rab) voter here BTW, quinn or rab would be better leader at this time. The eamonn & joan show is under scrutiny.

Have to say FG and Noonan are winning me over at mo.

spidermom

Like FF for example????...seriously Cyp....catch yourself on!!...;)

oggy

Labour went begging telling them they are celebrating their 100th in 2010 and desperately need 500b freebie to straighten out the economy to have something to cheer about for first time in their history. The 500b will be in Labour bank account just as the elections campaign ends and they can tell FG and the rest to pee off and they will enter government on their own and take all the glory just in time for 2010

corelli

out with it cyberianpan don't infer.
In fairness, I saw Chopra emerge, avec serious Labour bodies, out of the bowels of LH2000, just after 6 today. Somebody should seriously ask Labour what went on/ what they learned.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies