• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

Horses

The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet | The Vigilant Citizen

Clanrickard

The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet | The Vigilant Citizen
I can imagine what is going through some young fellas mind when she starts gyrating. Very effective mind control it is.

CookieMonster

I can imagine what is going through some young fellas mind when she starts gyrating. Very effective mind control it is.
And not so young.

She's also far from being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded.

rhonda15

her songs are catchy and fun to dance to ... but there is something satanic about her i agree

i got chills when i first saw her video for 'pokerface' the sound at the beginning reminded me of the satanic ritual music from the movie 'eyes wide shut'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d27Hj8Gg9o]YouTube - Lady GaGa - Poker Face (Official music video) (HQ)[/ame]

seanmacc

And not so young.

She's also far from being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded.
So true That woman has being writing songs for years for so many other "artists" and was a bit peeved off at not getting the credit and the wads of cash for it. She is a fantastic entreprenuer as far as her music and image is concerned, saw a tyle that would have mass appeal in the market and went for it. If you want to see some real mind control you should see what is being programmed into our infants on the Baby Tv channel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAOqHxqwy7M]YouTube - booby and booba[/ame]

CookieMonster

i got chills when i first saw her video for 'pokerface' the sound at the beginning reminded me of the satanic ritual music from the movie 'eyes wide shut'
WOW! We've actually got somebody who watched that *****!

just_society2

In the unlikely event that this symbolism wasn't simply random association by the tin foil hat brigade, then it was probably done for her own amusement. She must have known some lu-la's would be looking for clues, in the same vein as crazed Beatle fans pursuing the 'Paul is Dead' conspiracy look for clues on Beatles album covers.

She was on Johnathan Ross speaking about a 'Fog' machine to use during her dance acts, and a small concert venue having a problem with one based on the size of it. She mentioned she carried around her own fog machine in a handbag, to 'fog' herself. Ross smirked, the auidience laughed loudly, few saw it coming.

I like her music actually, well made electro dance-pop, infinitely preferable to X-factor hype and poor Hip-Hop that was dominant 1-2 years ago.

Last edited:

theObserver@hotmail.com

Speaking of free publibity :

From the examiner:
Lady GaGa is still getting the internet buzz because of the pictures showing her with what looks like a penis.

If she has one it would make her a hermaphrodite: a person with genitalia from both sexes
Lady GaGa in see through outfit: you decide hermaphrodite/man/woman (Gallery)

[not being serious]
An hermaphrodite Illuminati. Surely the anti-christ or an agent of? When shall she run for president of the newly formed EU empire? 2015?
[/not being serious]

CookieMonster

We couldn't let Kubrick go on after that embarrassment
I always wondered was there something that we just didn't get about it. So many really fantastic movies and a career capped with that crap...