Lady - I may be just a Prince,but my hands are Huge.....oh Harry I bet u say that to all the girls

silverharp

I hope he dumps that Meghan Markle one, she is too old and he can do better

GDPR

Harrys smile never reached his eyes when he met Melania, and it was noted he dropped it the moment the cameras stopped clicking. Contrast his later meeting with Justin Trudeau.

Paddyc

am i the olny 1 thinks shes trans????? thats 1 fierce solid chin for a natural woman????
Ah Jaysus Dedogs, didn't we have enough of that cr@p with Michelle Obama?

Melania Trump is a fine looking woman and after spending the last decade or so with an old man, needs the (ahem) services of a youngster like yourself.

Dedogs

Melania Trump is a fine looking woman and after spending the last decade or so with an old man, needs the (ahem) services of a youngster like yourself.
herself is a redhead mate even melanias secret service gards wouldnt save her if she tried me.... :):):)

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake

Well both herself and Michelle look more "Manly" then either of their spouses ( and Rots in full disclosure mode, makes them look like Charles Atlas) :shock: LOL

Paddyc

herself is a redhead mate even melanias secret service gards wouldnt save her if she tried me.... :):):)
At least they'd have to try with Melania, you, on the other hand, would be on your own petunia

Jesus fupping wept. The OP has this habit of posting banal photos without any real material behind them.

New Threads

Most Replies