• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Langan gone

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
I hear Adrian Langan has resigned as Director of Organisation. No news on whether he jumped or was pushed, or a bit of both. It is also not clear whether this may be just a prelude to the departure of The Great Helmsman Himself.

Adrian is a young man with a great future behind him. Hopefully, he will quickly secure a position commensurate with his undoubted talents. Such as Director of Organisation with the National Grave Diggers Association... or bottle carrier to the Mayo Ladies football team.

Adrian Who?

sandar

erm what party and why so unpopular

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
seamasdefaoite said:
is this why the website is down
No harm. It's been crap for months anyway and was easily the worst web site of all the parties in the election. Poorly written content, haphazard presentation, lousy design, randomly and infrequently updated. Although it is more of a Mike Allen production than an Adrian Langan gig.

Maybe Adrian pulled the plug on it as he stormed out the door?

sandar

oh sorry obviously labour.why is he so unpopular...was he rabbite's man

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
seamasdefaoite said:
Boss Croker said:
seamasdefaoite said:
Apparently, staff in head office reacted similarly when they heard the news.
damn im missing galway, im sure therell be some pissup in celebration. is pat now in trouble
Could be. Gives a new meaning to the term Labour party this weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
sandar said:
oh sorry obviously labour.why is he so unpopular...was he rabbite's man

You might say he was the 'shtick' to Rabbitte's 'carrot' ;)

seamasdefaoite

Boss Croker said:
seamasdefaoite said:
[quote="Boss Croker":1janz4vv]
seamasdefaoite said:
Apparently, staff in head office reacted similarly when they heard the news.
damn im missing galway, im sure therell be some pissup in celebration. is pat now in trouble
Could be. Gives a new meaning to the term Labour party this weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:1janz4vv]

dont rub it in :( ;)

ergo

Langan with the Mayo Ladies Football team?

Unlike the Labour Party, the Mayo Ladies are a formidable and well organised group, with many successes over the years.

I doubt if they will clamour for Langan's services, even if he is Mayo man.

Furthermore he may have been the author of the "menopausal Paris Hilton" remark, which wont endear him to anybody halfway politically correct.

seamasdefaoite

he would fit in well with any FF cumman, his roots are there. finally we as a party are free of him.

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
ergo said:
Unlike the Labour Party, the Mayo Ladies are a formidable and well organised group, with many successes over the years.
True, true. I'm a great admirer of Cora Staunton myself. Maybe Shell will take him on to do PR work in Rossport? I think his background is in PR anyway.

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
seamasdefaoite said:
Boss Croker said:
seamasdefaoite said:
he would fit in well with any FF cumman,
Cumann na mBan? :oops:
Cumann na twats who affect our election results
There's a few others eligible for membership of that as well. They'll have no trouble getting a quorum for their next meeting.

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
ergo said:
Furthermore he may have been the author of the "menopausal Paris Hilton" remark, which wont endear him to anybody halfway politically correct.
I dunno about that. To me, that always had Rabbitte's finger prints all over it. From the same part of his brain as the '40 million Poles'.

I reckon that 'menopausal' comment alone cost us 1-2% of the national poll ... effectively ending any chance of getting into government.

seamasdefaoite

Boss Croker said:
ergo said:
I dunno about that. To me, that always had Rabbitte's finger prints all over it. From the same part of his brain as the '40 million Poles'.

I reckon that 'menopausal' comment alone cost us 1-2% of the national poll ... effectively ending any chance of getting into government.
i quite liked the menopausal quote to be honest