Langan gone

seamasdefaoite

krayZpaving said:
You could at least get the job title correct, Boss Croker. You of all people should know what it actually is!
chef de cabinet, the most ridiculous job title in history.

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
krayZpaving said:
You could at least get the job title correct, Boss Croker. You of all people should know what it actually is!
Tell us the correct title, then.

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
seamasdefaoite said:
krayZpaving said:
No, I think it was changed to something with 'Director' in it.

seamasdefaoite

Boss Croker said:
seamasdefaoite said:
krayZpaving said:
No, I think it was changed to something with 'Director' in it.
no it was on his door last week in leinster house

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
seamasdefaoite said:
i quite liked the menopausal quote to be honest
Naw ... it was up there - or rather, down there - with Pee Flynn's comment about Mary Robinson's 'sudden new interest in the family'. Alienated much the same constituency of people.

Interesting to note that both comments were made by Mayo men. Is it the last hideout of 1950's style male thinking about women?

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
krayZpaving said:
'krayZpaving' are you one of the Administrators of the site? :?:

jmcc

seamasdefaoite said:
krayZpaving said:
Well McDonalds are probably hiring. ;)

Regards...jmcc

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
I notice ads for 'Ann Summers' coming up on this thread. Is that because they think Lab Pty members are a target market segment for sales of 'Rampant Rabbit(e)s' ???

seamasdefaoite

jmcc said:
seamasdefaoite said:
krayZpaving said:
Well McDonalds are probably hiring. ;)

Regards...jmcc
dont be ridiculous jmcc,
it wouldnt be european enough for him,
quick i believe is the belgian alternative

GÓM

Website
www.omaonaigh.eu
Boss Croker said:
I notice ads for 'Ann Summers' coming up on this thread. Is that because they think Lab Pty members are a target market segment for sales of 'Rampant Rabbit(e)s' ???
Tell me about it. You should see the Gmail ads that appear next to my Labour Party emails.. lol

seamasdefaoite

GÓM said:
[quote="Boss Croker":1q25qsqb]I notice ads for 'Ann Summers' coming up on this thread. Is that because they think Lab Pty members are a target market segment for sales of 'Rampant Rabbit(e)s' ???
Tell me about it. You should see the Gmail ads that appear next to my Labour Party emails.. lol[/quote:1q25qsqb]

elaborate

gusclaw

Not suprised. Looking up the road at five years of grind with little hope of success must have been a horrendous prospect. It will be a long depressing and thoughtful summer now for the Rabbittee methinks. My own feeling is that he is far too posessed of his own importance to consider the kind of personal rebranding thats needed to drive the kind of change the party needs. But the really depressing thing is the paucity of leadeship ambition matched to ability within the parliamentary party. The future is bleak but the alternative is awful.

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
GÓM said:
[quote="Boss Croker":scq00lvw]I notice ads for 'Ann Summers' coming up on this thread. Is that because they think Lab Pty members are a target market segment for sales of 'Rampant Rabbit(e)s' ???
Tell me about it. You should see the Gmail ads that appear next to my Labour Party emails.. lol[/quote:scq00lvw]

Much chat about this in Galway? :?: I mean the resignation, not the Gmail ads.

stretchneil

Boss Croker said:
I'd imagine it'll be one of the hot topics in the pub alright! His title was Chef de Cabinet, though he didn't make up the title - it was Fergus Finley's before....

contrarian

stretchneil said:
Boss Croker said:
I'd imagine it'll be one of the hot topics in the pub alright! His title was Chef de Cabinet, though he didn't make up the title - it was Fergus Finley's before....

A Sous Chef

DerekOwens

Jeez, what's with this vitriolic hatred of Langan?

Did he do anything in particular that so upset you guys,* or are you just looking about for a scapegoat?

*Re the menopausal comment, yes that was stupid and offensive. But it was Pat Rabbitte who said it, not Langan.

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
DerekOwens said:
Jeez, what's with this vitriolic hatred of Langan?

Did he do anything in particular that so upset you guys,* or are you just looking about for a scapegoat?

*Re the menopausal comment, yes that was stupid and offensive. But it was Pat Rabbitte who said it, not Langan.
Well, Derek
How's it goin?

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com
Boss Croker said:
krayZpaving said:
Tell us the correct title, then.
Well, krayZ? Keyboard broken since you posted the above?

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom