Large Russian fleet may pass Ireland en route to war crimes in Syria - response ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Russia is throwing the kitchen sink in order to commit further war crimes in Syria - the fleet will likely have battlefield nuclear weapons etc

Russia taunts US with biggest military offensive since the Cold War 
Russia has begun its biggest surface deployment since the end of the Cold War as it aims to effectively end the war in Syria on the eve of the US election, Nato officials warned last night.

The Kremlin is sending the full might of its Northern Fleet and part of the Baltic Fleet to reinforce a final assault on the city of Aleppo in a fortnight, according to Western intelligence.
It may pass by Ireland
Russia's naval task force: Power play or just theatre? - BBC News
These vessels have a long journey from bases of the Russian Northern Fleet. Their exact route is unclear, but they will either pass through the English Channel or to the west of Ireland.
What will Enda Kenny do ? Will he send our navy to monitor ? If the US/UK wanted to interdict the fleet would he aid ?

My bet is ...he will try to sell them cups of tea ...only question is...will he send out MMOC on her own...or will it be a double act ?

[video=youtube;N20wHvMPTGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N20wHvMPTGs[/video]

cyp

D

Deleted member 48908

Probably has something to do with the moditariat's decision to start their own thread on tonight's debate, despite their being an existing one for several days.

Enda times, I tell ya.

Prof Honeydew

Large Russian fleet may pass Ireland en route to war crimes in Syria - response ?

Hey, sailor. You want my seester?

sparky42

WTF are you on about?

The PANA types have no problem with how many the Russians kill. Vlad could nuke a country and they would celebrate.

Truth.ie

We should give the Russians a seaport on the Western seaboard in exchange for cheap gas.
Regarding the fleet, I'd like to say "Thank you very much" for saving minorities in the Middle East and preventing the genocide of millions as our Govts funded the death squads.

Watcher2

Russia is throwing the kitchen sink in order to commit further war crimes in Syria - the fleet will likely have battlefield nuclear weapons etc

It may pass by Ireland

What will Enda Kenny do ? Will he send our navy to monitor ? If the US/UK wanted to interdict the fleet would he aid ?

My bet is ...he will try to sell them cups of tea ...only question is...will he send out MMOC on her own...or will it be a double act ?

cyp
Hahaha, you're having a laugh surely? Us against the Rooskies!!!! We'd only be in the way if any proper navy intervened for fup sake.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
We should probably alert Battle Group West- no... wait...

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Send some boats out loaded to the gunwales with Aran jerseys and little plastic leprechaun key fobs and stuff.

No fianna failers. The cash box would go missing along with the boats and we'd be into years of extradition capers with the Spanish legal system.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Send some boats out loaded to the gunwales with Aran jerseys and little plastic leprechaun key fobs and stuff.

No fianna failers. The cash box would go missing along with the boats and we'd be into years of extradition capers with the Spanish legal system.
Well maybe Enda has a good porcine asset...she surely must be useful for something ?
[video=youtube;nW-NiGp1gys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-NiGp1gys[/video]

cyp

silverharp

thats the route I see being posted, not seeing the Irish connection?

Truth.ie

Ah - I meant of course allowing the UK be in our waters, ports etc ...

cyp
To do what?
Prevent Russians protecting victims of Daesh?
To allow the British to continue their policy of arming and fast-tracking Jihadists to Syria?.
Stick to the tittilation threads. Thats your forte.

firefly123

I'd Imagine the November weather would do more damage than the Irish Navy.

Which is not a slight on the Irish Navy by the way.

VHF

I suspect this fleet will set course south along the UK eastern shoreline and through the English Channel as opposed to Irish western shorelines.
There is added value gained by Putin having media broadcast footage of a Russian naval battle fleet sail within close proximity of the UK capital. What will be deliberately provocative and dangerous, if Migs began air combat readiness exercises from the carrier deck when in close proximity to London. The RAF Typhoon's will be scrambled as per usual and suspect the Astute class subs will be leaving the Clyde to shadow the fleet, making their presence known.

freewillie

thats the route I see being posted, not seeing the Irish connection?

So Paul Murphy and pals wont get the chance to wet their pants with excitement as they wave at the fleet passing the Aran Islands

Trainwreck

It may pass by Ireland

cyp

Send out the navy.

If any of their sailors fall overboard we can rescue them.

We are the world's best. Simply awesome.

silverharp

So Paul Murphy and pals wont get the chance to wet their pants with excitement as they wave at the fleet passing the Aran Islands
the Russian navy are aware Claire Daly might get her baps out for the passing sailors, and they don't have reflective goggles that strong.

eoghanacht

I'll just grab my binoculars my catapult and I'll be on the high Nelly as soon as I find my trousers clip.

Huzzah!

Vega1447

Remarkably silly thread.

Russian Navy have right of navigation in international waters and right of innocent passage in coastal waters (English Channel).

So?

New Threads

Most Replies