Late Debate 20-10-10 Gay Mitchell going bananas

firefly123

why for he go gaga? I always liked mr mitchell.

cllr

Fair play to Gay - on this occasion I agree with him.

Looking at the Paddy Powers list on the Dublin Mayor it seems now that the second, third,fourth and fifth placed possible runner have all got spots on RTE recently maybe the first placed might yet.

Harvy

Whatever little he had was confirmed well and truly gone when he reacted to the German ambassador's (valid) comments some years ago by telling the ambassador he was jealous of the Irish economy's successes...

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com

Looking at the Paddy Powers list on the Dublin Mayor it seems now that the second, third,fourth and fifth placed possible runner have all got spots on RTE recently maybe the first placed might yet.
oh ffs

Mushroom

Does Dustin the Turkey not have his own slot on RTE already?

All ended well as Gay and Tony Foley ended up almost slobbering over one another and Gay gave Tony a free signed copy of his new book!

Last edited:

Ah Well

Good job it wasn't Gogarty - prob have been a toss up between horizontal body movements or expletives (or both) ;)

dent

Gay Mitchell has gone completely bananas attacking some academic. Absolutely lost it :)
He's always been some pompous, self-righteous git. I prefered his brother, the late Jim.

Rocket Man

He certainly always had the habit of over-reacting in the course of a debate.
I remember an incident on Primetime between him and Michael Martin.
Martin was in Health at the time and he was shadowing.
In the middle of the debate he suddenly accused Martin of making personal insults.
Martin was completley taken aback and asked Gay what remarks he was talking about . Gay just ignored him and continued with his accusations.

Tomas Mor

Whatever little he had was confirmed well and truly gone when he reacted to the German ambassador's (valid) comments some years ago by telling the ambassador he was jealous of the Irish economy's successes...

Yes, he actually called for the amabassador, Christian Pauls to be expelled for telling us the truth about ourselves !

neversaydie

Gay has always worked hard but he does need anger management. For some strange reason he has never received the love from the FG party ?

TonyBird

Is Gay still around ? I thought his career went south after his eurovision fiasco .

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com

Seriously? You made a formal complaint?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies