LATE LATE SHOW 5th Feb 2010

DCon

Hookie for President.

DCon

If de teef Ahern does go on Celebrity Apprentice, Hook should too. That would be fantastic tv.

Craiced

I loved the cheers George got for the Bertie jibes. Where were all the FF rent a crowd tonight?

asset test

Wonderful stuff!

How rare it is for someone to point out the political affiliations of their host!!

I just hope Bertie Ahern puts himself forward for Mayor of Dublin, then G Hook will go up against him. Or so he says. I would relish that, even though GH might lose handsomely (or not), he will have made a statement anyway.

staunch ff

I would love nothing better than be on a televised round table no holds barred conference with scum like Hook, Browne, Lee, Kerrigan and a half dozen others. My only condition would be that sufficient security would be there to protect me from the savage physical attacks I would drive those useless bastards to. Likewise with a number of creepy people on this site who thrive on their sick hatred of FF

He3

I would love nothing better than be on a televised round table no holds barred conference with scum like Hook, Browne, Lee, Kerrigan and a half dozen others. My only condition would be that sufficient security would be there to protect me from the savage physical attacks I would drive those useless bastards to. Likewise with a number of creepy people on this site who thrive on their sick hatred of FF
Our country has been in the stranglehold of people like you for way too long.

Yosser

Scum like them? You're a clown. Your a traitor. People like you should be arrested.

Cato

Brilliant. Hook would get my vote. I loved the look on RT's face!!!

staunch ff

It's Bateman, he's trolling, ignore him...
You ignorant stupid person you have been called on your sick hatred and all you have in reply is to call someone a troll. I bet you are like all the Blueshirts sitting at a computer dressed in your Black & Tan uniform with the Blueshirt underneath and the swastika on the lapel

He3

I see you were right TA!

Cato

You ignorant stupid person you have been called on your sick hatred and all you have in reply is to call someone a troll. I bet you are like all the Blueshirts sitting at a computer dressed in your Black & Tan uniform with the Blueshirt underneath and the swastika on the lapel
Ha! What an ignorant little sod you are. Not even a good troll; just a gibbering idiot.

Dr. Astro

Just go and shoot a load in your eye, thats the type of w*nker you are

nonpartyboy

traitor

MPB

Your only condition is dementia you dope.

The gas thing about Tubridy and the Late Late is when Bertie was on the show the audience swooned every time the cretin opened his lying mouth.

When Enda Kenny was on the show the audience booed when he criticised Ahearn and tonight they almost jumped for glee when the blame for our economic demise was placed upon the head of Bertie.

The show is a joke and the amateurism in hand picking an audience to boost ratings would put Kilroy to shame.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies