Late Late Show to have John Giligan as guest (The Gangster one)

Lucan Lefty

Late Late Show host Tubridy silent over guest offer to Gilligan - Independent.ie

'The Late Late Show' is slated for inviting drug gang boss on programme to discuss legal battle.

Host Ryan Tubridy yesterday refused to comment on the criticism surrounding The Late Late Show's decision to invite convicted drug trafficker John Gilligan to join him on the Friday night chat show. Gilligan, who is believed to have ordered the murder of Sunday Independent journalist Veronica Guerin, was invited in a hand-written letter penned by a researcher on the show.

Interesting as it may be I think its a massive boo-boo by those down in the RTE.
:shock:

sadcitizen

Even The Tommy Tiernan Show would be a more appropriate venue for something like that than the Late Late under Tubridy. Mistake.

Err, according to the link he will *not* be appearing on the show.

james toney

Whats the problem......They had Bertie Ahern on...he and Fianna Fail robbed the country for far more.
Gilligan wouldn't be able to lace their shoes.

PeaceGoalie

[video=youtube;pxw4a0e_NmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxw4a0e_NmU[/video]

Knickers. Twist.

Old Mr Grouser

Late Late Show host Tubridy silent over guest offer to Gilligan - Independent.ie ...

'The Late Late Show' is slated for inviting drug gang boss on programme to discuss legal battle.
Interesting as it may be I think its a massive boo-boo by those down in the RTE.
Let's see how it works out.

A great many people are employed, at the tax-payer's expense, in the law-enforcement industry so as to deal with the likes of Gilligan.

Let's hear how he rates them.

The Sentinel

Late Late Show host Tubridy silent over guest offer to Gilligan - Independent.ie

Host Ryan Tubridy yesterday refused to comment on the criticism surrounding The Late Late Show's decision to invite convicted drug trafficker John Gilligan to join him on the Friday night chat show. Gilligan, who is believed to have ordered the murder of Sunday Independent journalist Veronica Guerin, was invited in a hand-written letter penned by a researcher on the show.

I hope Gilligan accepts the invitation - it might give us an insight into the guy's psyche that the media and courts have not exposed for us.

His criminal background should not be a barrier to his appearance. There have been any number of precedents to support this line , Gerry Adams SF/IRA and Ian Paisley DUP/UVF come to mind as examples.

Lucan Lefty

I hope Gilligan accepts the invitation - it might give us an insight into the guy's psyche that the media and courts have not exposed for us.

His criminal background should not be a barrier to his appearance. There have been any number of precedents to support this line , Gerry Adams SF/IRA and Ian Paisley DUP/UVF come to mind as examples.
And a band of the most corrupt government in Irelands History so yeah why not.

benroe

Haven't watched TV in donkey's years, this is not going to change that, I just hope those of you who are paying for this muck think you are getting value.

hammer

Who would have made this decision or come up with this idea ?

He/ she must be a right ************************.

stopdoingstuff

it would be hilarious if they did have him on but I don't see it happening. When I say "I don't see" I mean both that I do not think it will happen and that I rarely watch the channel any way.

Sister Mercedes

Let's see how it works out.

A great many people are employed, at the tax-payer's expense, in the law-enforcement industry so as to deal with the likes of Gilligan.

Let's hear how he rates them.
He probably rates them very highly.

What kind of a country gives €20million to a notorious gangster to help him hold on to houses bought with drug money but can’t find the cash to put computers in Garda stations?

It’s the State that allows a gangland murder suspect have sex with their girlfriend in prison while providing the criminals with the best healthcare and education our money can buy while hundreds of people are dying on hospital trolleys.
This is a gangsters' paradise when Gilligan gets €20m from the taxpayer and hitmen have sex in jail

Has nobody at all read the bloody article?

Armchair Activist

the LLS had Loyalist murderer Michael Stone on some years ago. The crowd gave him a warm welcoming.. clappin and laughing.

I could not find the link it but here is a profile on the man himself

[video=youtube;kKgF7u3lyiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKgF7u3lyiA[/video]

PBP voter

the LLS had Loyalist murderer Michael Stone on some years ago. The crowd gave him a warm welcoming.. clappin and laughing.

I could not find the link it but here is a profile on the man himself

[video=youtube;kKgF7u3lyiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKgF7u3lyiA[/video]
Those fecking plebs would clap for anybody. A right bunch of muppets who are bought off with some crappy gift for "everyone in the audience ".

New Threads

Most Replies