• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Late Late Toy Show

DCon

Usual crap, but it looks like Tubs may have been sampling the White stuff before the show.

He is uber hyper-active. Definitely looks like a "sugar rush"

orbit

yeah, but I think he's settling down now. I thought those kids doing the set dancing were great.

The "toys" though are the usual pure eye candy - nothing interesting whatsoever.

Victor Meldrew

Still don't think he has the gravitas for the toy show....

lady go ga ga

the funniest thing i have ever seen a tall skiny white man trying to moon walk scary tv at its best

Pabilito

He doesn't seem to be able to connect with kids.. probaly because he is one of them!

katy brock

Usual crap, but it looks like Tubs may have been sampling the White stuff before the show.

Isn't the Late late toy show where he made his debut back in the early eighties. You know: as one of the little privileged snotty nose type children who get to go on it?

slx

He's not THAT bad, but he's kinda being too sarcastic given that he's dealing with kids who don't really 'get' sarcasm!

It's the first time that I've ever actually seen him looking in his 30s!

He normally looks like a kinda 1950s guy mysteriously transported to 2009.

katy brock

Oh look. Westlife are on now. Good Fianna Failers who do what they're told.

gatsbygirl20

yeah, but I think he's settling down now. I thought those kids doing the set dancing were great.

The "toys" though are the usual pure eye candy - nothing interesting whatsoever.
Yes, I thought the set-dancing little kids were pure dotes. Gorgeous little people clip-clopping neatly around to Irish music. Smiling like their lives depended on it. You could see one little girl had been told by her Mammy "Now make sure to keep smiling whatever happens" Made me wish my little people were not all so grown up.....sniff....

Whatever happened to my shiny-eyed little innocents who used to leave cake and mulled wine out for Santa, all serious and grave, such an important ritual every year? Surely they can't be those 6ft tall guys sprawled on the sofa making the odd cynical monosyllabic comment?

I think Tubs is good at this, but yes, it is hard to get into the toys----it used to be easier. Guess you need your own kids to explain...

katy brock

Yes, I thought the set-dancing little kids were pure dotes. Gorgeous little people clip-clopping neatly around to Irish music. Smiling like their lives depended on it. You could see one little girl had been told by her Mammy "Now make sure to keep smiling whatever happens" Made me wish my little people were not all so grown up.....sniff....

Whatever happened to my shiny-eyed little innocents who used to leave cake and mulled wine out for Santa, all serious and grave, such an important ritual every year? Surely they can't be those 6ft tall guys sprawled on the sofa making the odd cynical monosyllabic comment?

I think Tubs is good at this, but yes, it is hard to get into the toys----it used to be easier. Guess you need your own kids to explain...
The thing is: In thirty years time, your children will be holding down good jobs and doing their best to be decent citizens.
The kids you saw tonight will be in the Dail, in charge, and continuing to wreck the country (and laughing at your kids)!
I don't care how cute they are. They are FFers.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Bo Selecta is on now, much better.

munchkin

Ryan is really trying
he just need to calm down a bit

that last little girl was really annoying with her silly laugh!!!

katy brock

Bo Selecta is on now, much better.
Sure. Why do all the has-beens have to come over here and make a few quid out of the innocent paddies. I getting annoyed.

orbit

Made me wish my little people were not all so grown up.....sniff....

Know how you feel. My youngest is 12 and he just went off to bed in boredom. I don't think it's really about the toys any more. It's more a show case and talent show for kids. Not that it isn't interesting, but it's different from 10 - 15 years ago.