Latest Nutjob Theory - "Obama uses Nazi Symbols"

Rich OC

Website
www.twitter.com
The latest talking point on Obama is that the logo used to represent the Health Care reform effort is a throw back to a Nazi symbol. These guys are nuts.

Damn you really need to search for conspiracies.

Similar images include:

The American Eagle

US Department of Defence Balistic Missile Defence

National Recovery Association

Last edited:

Rich OC

Website
www.twitter.com

Pocono Joe

I haven’t heard much about all this, and I keep up fairly well on national politics. Methinks its Obama’s people putting up all the fuss for the most obscure things and getting it out into the mainstream. I guess their tactic is that if it breathes and is not liberal, it must be racist. But it does help to deflect from Obama’s failings.

Last edited:

The Caped Cod

The Health care logo is simply the use of the Caduceus, which is supposed to represent the staff/wand of Hermes and is widely used to represent the medical profession

The Caped Cod

Also alot of American seals and symbols where designed to incorporate Freemasonic symbolism (in a wink and a nudge, aren't we the clever lads who know what that really means, tee hee hee kind of way I'd imagine) as many of the Founding Fathers were Masons. This could be the reason why people see these things. Misinterpration, though the symbols are in fact there.

Pig Destroyer

All of this is quite unsurprising if you consider the intellectual capacities of most of the people behind such campaigns.
Clue: They are the same type of people who put these kind of things on their cars:

CookieMonster

Whatever about that, Obama's campaign rally at Invesco Field did have a strong touch of Nuremberg about it.

CookieMonster

Do you have some sort of alert system for posts that mention "nazi".

Pocono Joe

Slightly off topic but Hey Hey Hey... looks like Nancy Pelosi was right about people with nazi symbols at one of these town hall meetings on health care.

Unfortunately though for her I'm now reading that a senior couple (life long Democrats) appeared on the Cavuto show over at Foxy News, and said they went to the Dingle (Democrat) town hall event and saw that only pro-Obama people were let in and put at the front and allowed to speak. That’s why the guy with the handicapped kid in wheel chair yelled. They also said the only Nazi type sign was carried by a guy that later discarded it and handed out favorable Dingle info. Thus he was a plant by the Democratic party!

Can you hear it, can you hear it… THE MEDIA SILENCE IS DEAFENING!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies