• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Latest Sunday Business Post Poll: FG and FF neck and neck

Tough Paddy

Yeah, yeah, yeah. FF are up in the polls because of Gerry Adams. I get it.

FG twat.

The shinner shills certainly don't like being told some home truths on here! Read it and weep again, silly boy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"FF have a free run in opposition and with the likes of Adams and O'Snodaigh in the Dail, is it any wonder that FF have such a free run and the public are by and large plumping for them as the alternative to this government. The level of opposition to this government in this Dail is quite frankly appalling and one of the main reasons why this government will most likely run its full term. When FF in its current guise and very recent past are viewed seriously as the alternative, you know things are really bad!".

Now read it again slowly, silly boy!

"... When FF in its current guise and very recent past are viewed seriously as the alternative to this government, you know things are really bad!".

Do keep burying your head in the sand over it though! :roll: And, as I've said many times before on here, Gerry Adams continues to be Fianna Fail's secret weapon in this Dail!

dresden8

The shinner shills certainly don't like being told some home truths on here! Read it and weep again, silly boy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Again, obsessed with shinners under the bed. You FG twats are nothing if not predictable.

You really think the natural home for disaffected FG voters is the shinners? Really? You REALLY think that?

Tough Paddy

Again, obsessed with shinners under the bed. You FG twats are nothing if not predictable.

You really think the natural home for disaffected FG voters is the shinners? Really? You REALLY think that?
Well done shinner shill, keep digging a hole for yourself in this thread! It's getting more and more amusing by the minute! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quit trying to put words in my mouth silly boy! Here's what I said;

"FF have a free run in opposition and with the likes of Adams and O'Snodaigh in the Dail, is it any wonder that FF have such a free run and the public are by and large plumping for them as the alternative to this government. The level of opposition to this government in this Dail is quite frankly appalling and one of the main reasons why this government will most likely run its full term. When FF in its current guise and very recent past are viewed seriously as the alternative, you know things are really bad!".

"... When FF in its current guise and very recent past are viewed seriously as the alternative to this government, you know things are really bad!".

Do keep burying your head in the sand over it though! :roll: And, as I've said many times before on here, Gerry Adams continues to be Fianna Fail's secret weapon in this Dail!

callas

The latest Sunday Business RED C Poll as tweeted by Pat Leahy earlier:-

FG 26% (-2%)

FF 26% (+1%)

SF 16% (N/C)

LAB 11% (N/C)

IND 21% (+1%)

This is the first time since October 2008 that FF have been as high as FG in this tracking poll according to Leahy.
Its great isnt it . The more the shinners attack the governnent , the better FF do . While SF are stuck on 16%.
Good on yez.

dresden8

Well done shinner shill, keep digging a hole for yourself in this thread! It's getting more and more amusing by the minute! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, smilies. The last refuge of a desperate shill.

So tell me again how FG voters transfer to the shinners during elections, but now they don't because they hate Adams.

Tough Paddy

Ah, smilies. The last refuge of a desperate shill.

So tell me again how FG voters transfer to the shinners during elections, but now they don't because they hate Adams.
Keep digging a hole for yourself there shill boy! You're well on your way to Bermuda now at this stage! :lol:

turdsl

That's the problem with you gaelers, so obsessed with the shinners you can't see anything else. Even the fact that you've let FF off the hook.

You're idiots and you're going to get your arses bounced out next time because you're idiots.
And Shatter is the biggest one they have got followed by Kenny,They should be kicked down Kildare St for the
they way the have let us all downdown.Since the day that Kenny was exposed by the Sunday Business Post, its lies, bluff, deceit, Gombeenism, stroke politics.
Shatter had not the insight to know he had the argument won,He had in the famous words of John Kelly,"Could not pass
a sleeping dog without giving it a kick,The happiest man next week will be Willie O Dea, He gets his revenge, while the Shinners question Shatters abiility to do his job as minister of justice into the future, A very humble week for Mr Shatter and Fine Gael coming up,while Labour keep their head down as usual and do the mopping up.

Last edited:

dresden8

Keep digging a hole for yourself there shill boy! You're well on your way to Bermuda now at this stage! :lol:
Reduced to 1 smiley. Good to see you're learning.

Now what is your estimate of FG voters who would regularly vote SF if it wasn't for Adams?

A rough guess will do.

L

longshortgrass

The shinners were making slow steady progress in the poles...until factual jumped ship. Now dead in the water.

Mark my words...:lol:

callas

FF stuck on 24 25 26pc.Static.No real progress.Must be very dissapointed.Going nowhere as no one will ever coalesce with them .
No one will coalesce with them and in any case they parliamentary party wont be very big.
Because they will get minimal transfers.

callas

A hot and steamy one like his book!

News is that Shatter will resign soon to concentrate on his other job.
The sequel to Laura is to be called Clare.
It will feature the love affair between a tax dodging scarecrow and a sexy , but cantankerous carnival mannekin.

callas

Can you re post that in colour, paddy
My inner shinner cant seem to read it very well.

[/QUOTE]

dresden8

Reduced to 1 smiley. Good to see you're learning.

Now what is your estimate of FG voters who would regularly vote SF if it wasn't for Adams?

A rough guess will do.
Really? No reply to this?

And to you too callas.

How many FG voters would jump ship to the shinners if it wasn't for Adams.

Come on, I'm missing the smileys.

Silvio Dante

FF are now accepted by the People as the leading Govt party in waiting. this is a nigh on miraculous turn around by the Party faithful.

It also shows just how disastrous FG/Lab have been in power.

The FF/SF alternative need tweaking. Will Gerry be leader in 2016 to become Táiniste? Personally I think he's a hindrance to them going the next step. but in another way he deserves the glory in the autumn of his political career...

callas

Really? No reply to this?

And to you too callas.

How many FG voters would jump ship to the shinners if it wasn't for Adams.

Come on, I'm missing the smileys.

Well, um ted , turds , emulator , emulators mother,
long grass is being groomed,

dresden8

Well, um ted , turds , emulator , emulators mother,
long grass is being groomed,
FF are now accepted by the People as the leading Govt party in waiting. this is a nigh on miraculous turn around by the Party faithful.

It also shows just how disastrous FG/Lab have been in power.

The FF/SF alternative need tweaking. Will Gerry be leader in 2016 to become Táiniste? Personally I think he's a hindrance to them going the next step. but in another way he deserves the glory in the autumn of his political career...
That's where you stupid bastard's smugness is heading.

Enjoy the trip.

oggy

Just not good enough for FF, the party will have to start some sort of attack on this government. So painful to see the only hope for Ireland at 26%

However, if nothing else it proves any alternative government to FF is riddled with useless people and nobody can dispute that considering the pathetic crowd in government today.

What Oggy would like to se come 2016 is FF at 35% and Labour at 13%. Hopefully, SQuinnt, Glimmer and Wabbit will not be around and FF and Labour will produce good candidates that will make government between the two parties automatic