Latest UKIP candidate for Leadership recovering well in hospital

automaticforthepeople

The second UKIP leadership election this year has literally kicked off and one of the contenders Steven Woolfe has hit the ground running. Consequently he's said to be out of danger and showing signs of recovery which is more than can be said for the UK economy. This latest schmozzle and the leadership election deserves a thread on its own. However perhaps an entertainment section might be more appropriate for this discussion.

It seems that tough negotiations have got the better of Steven. To think that at the start of the campaign, last week's leader left because she was spat at, this weeks contender seems to be made of sterner stuff and will fight to the end.

Time for the beer and popcorn unless of course you can't hold the beer!

UKIP's Steven Woolfe 'conscious in hospital after altercation' - BBC News

[video=youtube;STjos7RmlDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STjos7RmlDs&index=57&list=PLWWS6gsWFu3Yu_MdudjvZLVTdei2n45VV[/video]

Clanrickard

The second UKIP leadership election this year has literally kicked off and one of the contenders Steven Woolfe has hit the ground running. Consequently he's said to be out of danger and showing signs of recovery which is more than can be said for the UK economy. This latest schmozzle and the leadership election deserves a thread on its own. However perhaps an entertainment section might be more appropriate for this discussion.

It seems that tough negotiations have got the better of Steven. To think that at the start of the campaign, last week's leader left because she was spat at, this weeks contender seems to be made of sterner stuff and will fight to the end.

Time for the beer and popcorn unless of course you can't hold the beer!

UKIP's Steven Woolfe 'conscious in hospital after altercation' - BBC News

[video=youtube;STjos7RmlDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STjos7RmlDs&index=57&list=PLWWS6gsWFu3Yu_MdudjvZLVTdei2n45VV[/video]
If you think a guy in a serious condition in hospital is an excuse for beer and pop corn perhaps you need to rethink your idea of fun.

Clanrickard

O

Oscurito

I wonder did my post cause this? I feel so guilty......:(

Just wait until the UKIPers get their brains in gear and finally elect this lad as leader. The Tories will be cr*pping their own body weights.

The name is Woolfe. Steven Woolfe.

Franzoni

By one account, Woolfe invited Hookem (ex-RAF, ex-Royal Engineers) outside to sort it out between them.

ITV news had the result (as here).

Lucky Mr Woolfe had his European Health Insurance Card to hand.

:lol:

Seems his opponent was well named.....i wonder was it a left or a right one that did the damage..?..maybe a combination......

O

Oscurito

No need to feel guilty, nothing to the bloody nose Farage and UKIP gave to the EU in Brussels. :D
If this is the way British MEPs are going to behave, I can see why the EU is putting the pressure on to get Article 50 triggered. :cool:

Skypeme

If this is the way British MEPs are going to behave, I can see why the EU is putting the pressure on to get Article 50 triggered. :cool:
What's the hurry, Teresa is on the case. Brussels will then be left with the likes of Ming, Carty, Hayes and Verhofstutterer.

mac tíre

What's the hurry, Teresa is on the case. Brussels will then be left with the likes of Ming, Carty, Hayes and Verhofstutterer.
Is it true the EU are going to designate the day Britain leaves as Freedom Day?

A Voice

Interesting to see how little concern there is here for someone injured. Another glimpse at how bogus today's "liberals" are.

O

Oscurito

Interesting to see how little concern there is here for someone injured. Another glimpse at how bogus today's "liberals" are.
I think that this liberal vs conservative binary/dichotomy thing doesn't really cover the complexities of political beliefs anymore. But why do you think that people on this thread taking a jovial view are liberals?

Cai

It's very fortunate that the hapless Mr Wolfe was only struck in the head.

It seems that everything's turned out OK in the end, but God knows what would have happened had he been struck in a part of the body that was close to one of his vital organs.

Very, very fortunate.

dizillusioned

It's very fortunate that the hapless Mr Wolfe was only struck in the head.

It seems that everything's turned out OK in the end, but God knows what would have happened had he been struck in a part of the body that was close to one of his vital organs.

Very, very fortunate.
:confused::confused: why would you punch someone in the balls?

Cai

:confused::confused: why would you punch someone in the balls?
To hurt him I suppose. If he was aiming at the balls he was well wide of the mark. It seems that British soldiers aren't as well trained in unarmed combat as they were in days of Empire.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies