• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Law required to force everyone to give their spare kidney and bone marrow

partnership

I think that the time has come in the interest of saving lives to force people to give their spare kidneys and bone marrow if they are a match for someone who requires a kidney or bone marrow transplant because they will die without it.

slippy wicket

I think that's going slightly too far, just have organ donation as am opt out rather than an opt in.
I have an organ doner card, and am on the bone marrow registry also.
Just an extra test while giving blood.

R3volution_R3ady

Why would you force people to do it?

Isn't that tyrannical?

D

Dylan2010

you should be allowed sell them for the going rate I guess. I'd pore a bucket of p1ss over anyone that tried to take them from me by force.

Tin Foil Hat

I think that the time has come in the interest of saving lives to force people to give their spare kidneys and bone marrow if they are a match for someone who requires a kidney or bone marrow transplant because they will die without it.
Ah for jaysus sake! This website has finally jumped the shark. There seems to be no lower limit on the level of stupidity that can pass for opinion these days.

lying eyes

Why would they do that, when in the near future they will put a tax on them???????

Last edited:

mido

is this from the Troika or Dr Bottlers bag of tricks? im in favour of it for balbriggan and swords only

The Field Marshal

Your the type of mad bollix that makes me ever more determined to ensure that no part of me is ever donated to anybody.

eoghanacht

I'm donating everything that might be of use to someone else after I die ofcourse and the family have instructions to scatter my ashes in a per-ordained place.

Not sure I'd like the idea of being forced to donate anything whilst I might still be in need of it.

damus

What happens if you are forced to donate your "spare kidney" and in latter years your remaining kidney then becomes diseased....what do you do then....do tell us?

eoghanacht

mido

Your the type of mad bollix that makes me ever more determined to ensure that no part of me is ever donated to anybody.
the mad part being anyone would want a piece of you.....

Mercurial

What happens if you are forced to donate your "spare kidney" and in latter years your remaining kidney then becomes diseased....what do you do then....do tell us?
Presumably you would get a donation from someone else.

partnership

How is forcing someone to do this in order to keep someone alive any different from forcing a woman to go through with a pregnancy to keep a fetus alive?

Mercurial

I'm sure there's a good argument against the proposal in the OP, but I can't think what it might be at the moment.

eoghanacht

How is forcing someone to do this in order to keep someone alive any different from forcing a woman to go through with a pregnancy to keep a fetus alive?

Duck, fire in the hole.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies