Le Pen goes full Trump: Kick foreign kids out of school

gleeful

Marine Le Pen: No free school for foreigners in France - BBC News

"No more playtime," Says Le Pen. She says she will end a 1881 law providing for free primary education for all children.

"But I tell them: if you come to our country don't expect to be taken care of, to be looked after, that your children will be educated without charge," she said

However under French law dating back to 1881, free primary education is a basic right for all children. The right to education is also a fundamental tenet of the European Convention on Human Rights.

Education has also been a central theme for the far-right leader. In 2014, she spoke out against providing substitute meals for pork dinners in schools for Muslims and Jews.

Is Le Pen taking tips in being outrageous from Trump's successful run? The media certainly seems to be lapping it up.

Morgellons

Allez les bleus!

stopdoingstuff

I suppose it depends on the details. Free education for citizens and people legally in the country seems fine and should be a right. Anything else is a gift and not an obligation.

Plebian

Lol, and if they're not in school then the devil will make work for idle hands.

raspberry tea

She didn't say she would ''kick them out of school'' you are embellishing the facts to suit your own ends....

Truth.ie

She didn't say she would ''kick them out of school'' you are embellishing the facts to suit your own ends....
I'm always extremely suspicious of MSM headline titles.
It's like the "Trump wants to kick out all the Mexicans" line we hear so often.
No he doesn't. He wants to kick out the criminals and gang members etc.

Spanner Island

"No more playtime," Says Le Pen. She says she will end a 1881 law providing for free primary education for all children.

"But I tell them: if you come to our country don't expect to be taken care of, to be looked after, that your children will be educated without charge," she said

However under French law dating back to 1881, free primary education is a basic right for all children. The right to education is also a fundamental tenet of the European Convention on Human Rights.

Education has also been a central theme for the far-right leader. In 2014, she spoke out against providing substitute meals for pork dinners in schools for Muslims and Jews.

Is Le Pen taking tips in being outrageous from Trump's successful run? The media certainly seems to be lapping it up.
Taken as read I assume she doesn't want to win...

I thought that about Trump too... and I'm not sure he's thrilled that he won either...

If she kicks them out of school she better kick them out of France too... otherwise she'll create a generation of alienated malcontents within France... which doesn't sound like the smartest thing in the world...

Adrian_Wainer

Marine Le Pen is not a racist and she is not a bigot. She is a French patriot and a defender of Western and liberal values.

raspberry tea

And the MSM call RT and breitbart the fake news sources LOL - makes you laugh!

BACKTOBASICS

Too many bearded 'children' lining up to attend class putting vulnerable genuine children at risk of assault.

They may soon be arriving at a school near you, courtesy of Zappo.

Last edited:

Spanner Island

I'm always suspicious of the tools who even now claim all the sh!te Trump indulged in during his campaign was some sort of media conspiracy... :roll:

He did and said all those things... on camera without anyone holding a gun to his head... and yet vox pops of his supporters throughout blamed a media conspiracy... FFS...

I lost count of the number of his supporters who shrugged and walked off when they were challenged on their stupidity and had no response to being called out on it...

Truth.ie

Taken as read I assume she doesn't want to win...

I thought that about Trump too... and I'm not sure he's thrilled that he won either...

If she kicks them out of school she better kick them out of France too... otherwise she'll create a generation of alienated malcontents within France... which doesn't sound like the smartest thing in the world...
Or, alternatively they could pay.
Shock, horror.

Truth.ie

I'm always suspicious of the tools who even now claim all the sh!te Trump indulged in during his campaign was some sort of media conspiracy... :roll:

He did and said all those things... on camera without anyone holding a gun to his head... and yet vox pops of his supporters throughout blamed a media conspiracy... FFS...

I lost count of the number of his supporters who shrugged and walked off when they were challenged on their stupidity and had no response to being called out on it...
Well, here's one who wont walk away.
When did Trump say he wanted to deport ALL Mexicans?
Full verbatim quote, please.

May I suggest they walked away and shrugged because of your insulting and aggresive attitude and poor debating skills.

Last edited:

gleeful

Marine Le Pen is not a racist and she is not a bigot. She is a French patriot and a defender of Western and liberal values.
Le Pen, like Trump, is not a racist, but is willing to use racism to get power. And like Trump, will then be happy to govern with the racist policies her followers demand.

Socratus O' Pericles

Too many bearded 'children' lining up to attend class putting vulnerable genuine children at risk of assault.

They may soon be arriving at at school near you, courtesy of Zappo.
Zappone has turned out to be extremly conservative. Ireland has very few non EU immigrants under her watch.

Year ending
April 2015 April 2016
Immigration 69,300 79,300
Emigration 80,900 76,200
Net migration -11,600 3,100
of which Irish nationals -23,200 -10,700
Natural increase 37,400 35,300
Population change 25,800 38,400

Population 4,635,400 4,673,700

Population and Migration Estimates April 2016 - CSO - Central Statistics Office

A non issue really.

Super Caley

Lol, and if they're not in school then the devil will make work for idle hands.
Very true.

No doubt those wahhabist indoctrination camps (Madrahas or whatever they are called) would spring up, probably underground, and fill the void.

New Threads

Most Replies