• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Leading Black Protestant Minister endorses Trump, speaks of his humility.

GDPR

I have a bit of an unfair reputation on this forum for constantly bashing Prods and Protestantism, and indeed sometimes Prods need to be bashed and anything good in Protestantism comes from Catholicism however credit where credit is due Pastor James David Manning is a Prophetic figure who reminds of Isiah in many ways. Given his insight and fearlessness I believe what he says about Trump's actual personality. This along with the deeply felt words of Melaine Trump about her husband I think clearly show that he is clearly the best man for the job.

[video=youtube;yGwF7D6MT_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGwF7D6MT_0[/video]

statsman

Nut posts OP about nut endorsing nut.

[sub]Allergy information: may contain traces of soya.[/sub]

owedtojoy

I have a bit of an unfair reputation on this forum for constantly bashing Prods and Protestantism, and indeed sometimes Prods need to be bashed and anything good in Protestantism comes from Catholicism however credit where credit is due Pastor James David Manning is a Prophetic figure who reminds of Isiah in many ways. Given his insight and fearlessness I believe what he says about Trump's actual personality. This along with the deeply felt words of Melaine Trump about her husband I think clearly show that he is clearly the best man for the job.

[video=youtube;yGwF7D6MT_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGwF7D6MT_0[/video]
From Manning's Wikipedia bio:

Through the ATLAH church, Manning hosts an online series called The Manning Report, which features criticism on such topics as the negative influence of black celebrities, homosexuality, and the alleged criminal acts of current U.S. President Barack Obama. Manning's allegations have made him highly controversial.

But this is the clincher:

Manning has appeared on Fox News

"Conservative homophobe* pastor and critic of Obama embraces Donald Trump" is news of the "Dog bites dog" variety.

*Homophobe? Well, out of the guys own mouth: I do think that anyone who promotes [homosexuality] as a lifestyle and tries to make it a national and international event and create warfare upon everybody else, then the appropriate response would be to stone them back to the Stone Age, or stone them back to hell

between the bridges

And there's moi thinking it was Kyle...

Morgellons

A couple of cans and the latest rev Manning clip on his YouTube Chanel is a great way to unwind Friday evenings after a busy week.

I love his name for Obama-" a long legged pimp daddy. " Top quality material.

SEAMAI

I opened this thread expecting it to be about a Northern Irish, black protestant, thinking, why should people be surprised?

GDPR

From Manning's Wikipedia bio:

Through the ATLAH church, Manning hosts an online series called The Manning Report, which features criticism on such topics as the negative influence of black celebrities, homosexuality, and the alleged criminal acts of current U.S. President Barack Obama. Manning's allegations have made him highly controversial.

But this is the clincher:

Manning has appeared on Fox News

"Conservative homophobe* pastor and critic of Obama embraces Donald Trump" is news of the "Dog bites dog" variety.

*Homophobe? Well, out of the guys own mouth: I do think that anyone who promotes [homosexuality] as a lifestyle and tries to make it a national and international event and create warfare upon everybody else, then the appropriate response would be to stone them back to the Stone Age, or stone them back to hell
Look you have to understand he was being deliberately bombastic and hyperbolic in order to get a point across- he is a black preacher and he doesnt try to attempt to act white. Maybe you are being a bit racist in not trying to see him on his own terms? After all the Prophet Isiah was pretty Over The Top at times also. Stop being so limited and petit bourgeois.

The Field Marshal

Look you have to understand he was being deliberately bombastic and hyperbolic in order to get a point across- he is a black preacher and he doesnt try to attempt to act white. Maybe you are being a bit racist in not trying to see him on his own terms? After all the Prophet Isiah was pretty Over The Top at times also. Stop being so limited and petit bourgeois.
The warmists hate Trump because he exposes the clever lie about alleged man made climate change.

I expect that much of Trumps electoral support comes from the millions who have now seen through this global hoax peddled by the political left .

eoghanacht

A couple of cans and the latest rev Manning clip on his YouTube Chanel is a great way to unwind Friday evenings after a busy week.

I love his name for Obama-" a long legged pimp daddy. " Top quality material.

You are being sarcastic, right?

GDPR

You are being sarcastic, right?
No its what he calls Obama.

Are you another racist who thinks that black people should pretend to be white?

[video=youtube;G7H-UoNu0r4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7H-UoNu0r4[/video]

between the bridges

Has he claimed to have been on the same bus as Djarryango...

GDPR

He explains why he calls Obama the Long Legged Pimp Mack Daddy- if you look beyond the cultural strangeness to us Western Europeans he is actually quite insightful into the man.

[video=youtube;SHbZaioIKKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbZaioIKKM[/video]

Levellers

He's a bit of an Uncle Tom ain't he.

[video=youtube;5b-sqp3k8mw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b-sqp3k8mw[/video]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies