Leading CofE Minister urges his flock to pray for Prince George to be gay

enuffisenuff

what if hes gay and hates the thought of getting married?

Henry94.

I was praying for him to be black. Didn't work but good luck with it anyway.

EUrJokingMeRight

The C of E clergy are a joke. They are a bunch of atheistic Guardian readers who don't give a toss about Christianity. No wonder their Church is dying.
BAH haha ahahahahahhaha

There are no atheists, just people who have grown out of fairy tales. It's not a criminal offence btw.

I'll admit to using the term atheist on occasion but largely that is due to time constraints.

I don't have time to explain all of the ins and outs of the Universe and Human existence to the slow of mind.

Using the term atheist allows them to instantly disregard me so I can go merrily about my hedonistic business of delivering warm meals to old religious folks in their homes.

It's all good.

Would you like to place your order now? No charge, it's on me.

EUrJokingMeRight

Homosexuals have significantly higher rates of alcohol and drug addiction problems, are much more likely to get stds, have serious mental health problems and much less likely to form life long committed relationships. Now none of that is an excuse to hate homosexuals or to argue that homosexual activity between consenting adults should be illegal, however all that does show that being straight is better and healthier, so yeah he is actually wishing harm.

And before anyone starts indulging in self-satisfied Prod bashing Irish Catholic clergy are just as bad only they have a bit more discipline because occasionally Rome is capable of stepping in when they get ultra-crazy.
The whole premise of RC dogma is crazy....

Otherwise the occasionally ultra crazy would not know it was 'Ultra' crazy.

Because normally, they're just crazy.

flavirostris

Any wonder that the UK is falling to Islam in many areas. You have the PM Theresa May cucking out and condemning Donald Trump for tweets when Islamic terrorists are running riot in Britain.

She seems to be more exorcised about Trump retweeting Britain First than the threat posed by Islamic terrorism.

former wesleyan

A fine example of the coming together of the Roman and Anglican priesthood.

razorblade

The C of E clergy are a joke. They are a bunch of atheistic Guardian readers who don't give a toss about Christianity. No wonder their Church is dying.
Oh i highly doubt that's the reason for their church dying more simply a lack of interest in the general population to attend.

razorblade

The whole premise of RC dogma is crazy....

Otherwise the occasionally ultra crazy would not know it was 'Ultra' crazy.

Because normally, they're just crazy.
Religion is crazy full stop how could anyone with any sense of cop on believe in it when there's not one shred of evidence for it being true you might as well believe in the tooth fairy or pink monsters on planet zog there's just as much evidence for their existence as there is of a man in the sky.

Cruimh

General Urko

It may well be in the 22nd Century, before George becomes king, given their longeviety and soft lives and reluctance to abdickate.
Would The UK accept a King and a prince/prince regent as the royal couple by then?

General Urko

What an imbecile. Nobody should be talking about sexual orientation of a child let alone a very young child. When people start with that nonsense it's just creepy. What is it with the British churches these days? Last month the Archbishop of Canterbury wanted it to be acceptable for little boys to go to school dressed in pink tutu's and tiaras and for nobody to comment on it, this weeks it's the bloody Anglicans. :roll:
While it should not be commented on, if a young boy decides to go to school as such, what's wrong with it?
We had many redkneck RC priests psychosexually abusing children, in confession boxes, and they are probably still at it!:mad:

EUrJokingMeRight

Religion is crazy full stop how could anyone with any sense of cop on believe in it when there's not one shred of evidence for it being true you might as well believe in the tooth fairy or pink monsters on planet zog there's just as much evidence for their existence as there is of a man in the sky.
If we were pink monsters we would believe in pink monsters. If we were Zogwegians we would believe in a miserably tight fisted Zogwegian god.

We're human, so we believe in a human god.

We're creatures of comfort.

Having that belief makes us feel comfortable.

It's nothing more than a short shot of dopamine.

That's why only dopes belief in religion etc.

EUrJokingMeRight

'orebel

What an imbecile. Nobody should be talking about sexual orientation of a child let alone a very young child. When people start with that nonsense it's just creepy. What is it with the British churches these days? Last month the Archbishop of Canterbury wanted it to be acceptable for little boys to go to school dressed in pink tutu's and tiaras and for nobody to comment on it, this weeks it's the bloody Anglicans. :roll:
This week it's the Scottish episcopalians apparently. I can't keep up.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies