Leading polling firm conducts Donegal South West byelection poll, results later today

EvotingMachine0197

No Clue. Mad guess:

Doherty 22%
McBrearty 27% (But hope not)
ODomhnall 22%
FG guy 25%
2xIndos 4%

cain1798

A book on politics?! I like politics. Count me in.

SF - 32
FF - 26
FG - 24
Lab - 12
Ind/Others - 6

locke

How are we going to establish closest.

I guess mathematically, it's the square root of the sum of the squares of the differences, but if David has to do that for every prediction, he'll be up half the night.

endajo

Ó Domhnaill - 30%
Doherty - 25%
O'Neill - 20%
McBrearty - 15%
Others - 10%

thebig C

:) I wonder what the figures would be if the Poll was taken next weekend....with the IMF in Merrion Street?!

Would FF crash.....or are Donegal people that stupid?

C

paulp

SF 31
FF 29
FG 16
LAB 15
other 9

LDF

Feck it. It's Donegal so I haven't a clue what way it will go but here's my guess-

SF - 34
FG - 25
LAB - 17
FF - 18
IND - 3
What election? (Don't knows) - 3

todaytonight

Judging by David's contribution on twitter, "wow, just wow" there is a big surprise.
It wouldn't be a surprise (in Donegal) for FF to be ahead. SF could be riding a wave and Labour have a quasi-celebrity candidate so neither would be a surprise.
What would warrant a "wow, just wow" from David would be FG ahead in an anti-FG consistuency.
Alternatively the "wow, just wow" could just be that FF have collapsed below 20% in County Fiannagal.
......So my entry to the competition:

FG: 28
SF: 28
FF: 17
Lab: 17
Other + Don'tknows: 10

SF taking the seat though on FF & LAb transfers

Anorakphobia

Unless FF are pushing high 30's in this poll, Doherty will skate home..
You can shave 5% off whatever this poll shows for FF after events of the last three days.

Of even more interest is the likliehood that RED C are polling as we speak for this weeknd's SBP.
Surely FF are looking at sub 15%.

People talking about FF above 45 seats are insane.
That could only happen if they survive another year and there is some signs of stability and growth at that stage.
FF could be sub 20 seats if an election is held in next 3 months and the odds now suggest it will.

Perhaps the SBP should publish the names and adresses of those people who say they will vote for FF.
Ordinary decent law abiding citizens should know if they are living nearby to people who are mentally unstable.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies