Leading pro-Brexit group compares Macron victory to France's WW2 surrender.

automaticforthepeople

But hold a minute, was it not Britain that resisted Gemany during WW2 under the leadership of Winston Churchill who after the war was one of the world leaders who was strongest and most committed to European unity?

What would these people make of Schuman who was arrested for Anti Nazi activities and was jailed and escaped to join the French resistance?
If I'd a choice between him and the Brexit field army of the EDL, I know who I'd trust.

Blokesbloke

Bibi, you should offer to be their media manager because you're the nice face of Brexit.

If all the Brexiteers were like you, it would all be sorted out in a massive party of tears, hugs, farewell cards and "I can't believe you're going" outbursts.
;) How lovely of you to say.

It's not true for anyone though. A few posters consider me a fascist, some for supporting UKIP but one or two just for supporting Brexit. Shiel thinks it's akin to the election of Hitler!

Blokesbloke

This is far, far, far worse than that.

The full horror of what happened yesterday hasn't fully sunk in with me.

When it does I suspect that I shan't be taking any interest in politics anymore and instead channel my energy into prepping both for here and Eternity.
:shock:

But remember folks, it's innocent little blokesbloke who is the frothing fascist...

And this one is Irish so you can't even blame the Brits or Brexit this time!

statsman

This is far, far, far worse than that.

The full horror of what happened yesterday hasn't fully sunk in with me.

When it does I suspect that I shan't be taking any interest in politics anymore and instead channel my energy into prepping both for here and Eternity.
I'll happily hold the door for you.

statsman

:shock:

But remember folks, it's innocent little blokesbloke who is the frothing fascist...

And this one is Irish so you can't even blame the Brits or Brexit this time!
Rats, or Bill as I prefer to call him/her/it, is poison. You're a nice person.

RasherHash

But hold a minute, was it not Britain that resisted Gemany during WW2 under the leadership of Winston Churchill who after the war was one of the world leaders who was strongest and most committed to European unity?

What would these people make of Schuman who was arrested for Anti Nazi activities and was jailed and escaped to join the French resistance?
If I'd a choice between him and the Brexit field army of the EDL, I know who I'd trust.
The EDL who get ZERO votes, you think they were the ones who won Brexit?

Clanrickard

SideysGhost

The utter dismay in the BritNat right-wing media over the France result is really very funny.

It's also increasingly clear that Trump, Brexit, Le Pen, Wilders, AfD and all the rest of the snivelling alt-reality New Fascism are all part of the same interconnected global effort by billionaire plutocrats to destroy the EU and US as functioning democracies.

Herr Rommel

The utter dismay in the BritNat right-wing media over the France result is really very funny.

It's also increasingly clear that Trump, Brexit, Le Pen, Wilders, AfD and all the rest of the snivelling alt-reality New Fascism are all part of the same interconnected global effort by billionaire plutocrats to destroy the EU and US as functioning democracies.
Importing Islamic savages with a 7th century belief system is really going to help Europe how ?

Volatire

Shinners celebrate the new investment banker President de France.

:lol:

Clanrickard

jams odonnell

No we didn't, dear.

Link?
Blokesbloke is right about this and we both agree that there is much to reflect on here. I have stretched out the hand of friendship after yesterday's very difficult rollercoaster ride of a day.

I fondly remember that very sunny day when Blokesbloke and I were at the UKIP National Conference at Alton Towers. We got on the Nemesis and then we got on Oblivion with Paul Nuttall during the Hillsborough memorial servive. Anyway, Blokesbloke and I were both waving our arms around and screaming and Blokesbloke knocked Paul's choc ice off the stick and onto his lap. Paul was raging when we got to the photo op at the end of the ride and all Paul had in his hand was the stick instead of the whole choc ice!

Anyway, I have a serious point to make here as well though so please bear with me so to speak. We in the Conservative Party have had some doubts about UKIP's media strategy. For the last two years I couldn't open the Clacton-on-Sea Shopper without seeing a photo of a UKIP event on every single page! However in the last year (due to some crazy central office dikdat) every single UKIP photo had to include a member of the gay community and a member of the ethnic minority community (no Poles or Muslims obviously). This was meant to widen our appeal. It has been an absolute bloody disaster and we have driven our core voters into the arms of Theresa May's Conservative Party.

I am sorry to be so critical but I needed to clear the air and I feel much the better for it.

Thank you.

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom