• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Leading White Nationalist; "Support the EU!"

GDPR

Richard Spencer after Jared Taylor and David Lane is probably the most famous or infamous if you will White Nationalist in the English speaking world, he is also a supporter of the EU even though he is now banned from traveling to it because he looks upon it as uniting White people into a single state which if you are White and believe in the primacy of biological race over everything else is a position which makes a good degree of sense. Here he is a attempting to persuade the various types of Conservatives of the Traditional Britain Group that they should support the Brussels Imperial project;

[video=youtube;FXGOWJbt2BU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGOWJbt2BU[/video]

Given the horrible recent murder of a Labour MP by a deranged possible White Nationalist who supports the Brexit side it is important to remember that there are more influential and powerful White Nationalists on the other side of the debate.

stopdoingstuff

Many on the far right do. Read Guillaume Faye's Archaeofuturism for example.

drummed

Why is it important to remember what fascists on any side think about anything?

Dame_Enda

This man has expressed White supremacism according to Wikipedia. He has called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing".

Last edited:

GDPR

Many on the far right do. Read Guillaume Faye's Archaeofuturism for example.
Indeed one only has to consider Sir Oswald Mosley himself and nearer to home Ulster Vanguard. A member of this forum who called on it for the extra-judicial murder of the Sinn Fein leadership is a pro-Brussels' Imperium fanatic. Also put down Guillaume Faye and take up Alain De Benoist who is far superior to him.

RasherHash

Eire1976

Some pleb caught out by the security services being used to speak positively about the EU.

drummed

Some pleb caught out by the security services being used to speak positively about the EU.
Jim Dowson, failed priest, religious fanatic and best buddy of Loyalist death squads is the main man for Britain First.

Glad to see you and he have so much in common these days. What a surprise...........

GDPR

I have no idea why people on here are so obsessed with what a minority of fringe lunatics, whether of the Right or Left, (though it is the former who seem to be most in vogue on here) think about the EU Referendum. Possibly because most of our posters are fringe types themselves,

The majority of people voting this Thursday in the UK are very staid and very middle of the road and not dancing to the tune of anyone, much less some grupuscule which cant summon up more than a handful of councillors in dodgy wards.

That is why the latest Poll shows the UK more or less evenly split.

Eire1976

Jim Dowson, failed priest, religious fanatic and best buddy of Loyalist death squads is the main man for Britain First.

Glad to see you and he have so much in common these days. What a surprise...........
Are you trying to equivocate my anti EU fascism viewpoint to being tacit support for British loyalist terrorists?

That's quiet a push, even for you.

GDPR

Are you trying to equivocate my anti EU fascism viewpoint to being tacit support for British loyalist terrorists?

That's quiet a push, even for you.
Its called smearing by association and drummed has been doing it all over the shop.

Much like the person who tells a vegetarian "You know Hitler was one too?"

Eire1976

I have no idea why people on here are so obsessed with what a minority of fringe lunatics, whether of the Right or Left, (though it is the former who seem to be most in vogue on here) think about the EU Referendum. Possibly because most of our posters are fringe types themselves,

The majority of people voting this Thursday in the UK are very staid and very middle of the road and not dancing to the tune of anyone, much less some grupuscule which cant summon up more than a handful of councillors in dodgy wards.

That is why the latest Poll shows the UK more or less evenly split.
It's pretty clear that the black propaganda brigade are now trying to taint by using right wing groups.

GDPR

It's pretty clear that the black propaganda brigade are now trying to taint by using right wing groups.
They have been doing this throughout the EU Referendum campaign. It is just politics as usual.

I am old enough to remember "Tool of the Kremlin" :)

That is still kicking around - but you tend to see it more on NATO threads.

redneck

They have been doing this throughout the EU Referendum campaign. It is just politics as usual.

I am old enough to remember "Tool of the Kremlin" :)

That is still kicking around - but you tend to see it more on NATO threads.
the Voteleave campaign are emphasising immigration. That is what the National Front do. Coincidence? I don't know. Let the people decide.

Dame_Enda

the Voteleave campaign are emphasising immigration. That is what the National Front do. Coincidence? I don't know. Let the people decide.
Immigration is a very big deal in the UK including for many pro-Remain politicians. David Cameron promised when he came to power to cut immigration into the "tens of thousands" and broke his promise.

Windowshopper

Trust Ratio to be able to identify the top white nationalists for us. :roll:

I am not surprised that some white nationalists would support some form of racial European state, Mosley supported the same thing. Also 'Europe' is a cultural zone rather than a bone fides continent and it's not surprising that some racists would look at this from a racial angle. To be clear I am not saying that the European project is racist rather I can see how some racists could construct a racist European narrative.

One of the virtues of the European project I my eyes is that the example of European project might encourage other regions to set up similar projects and that one day these regions might form the basis to some form of worldwide organisation, but that is hundreds of years off in my view. I doubt these 'European racists' would endorse such a cosmopolitan vision.

Last edited:

Rich OC

Website
www.twitter.com
They will.

Britain is a democracy, last time I looked. :)
Only sort of. They still have a hereditary monarchy, some hereditary Lord, an established Church that can pass laws (not canon law, actual law), Bishops that sit in Parliament as of right and a representative of the City of London who sits alongside the Speaker of the House.

Mildly democratic at best.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies