League title down to the wire...

alonso

I'm hammered by the way

Sariel

thank god the scum won,cant imagine the scenes if they hadnt.im surprised with you spidermom,thought you were intelligent.
:lol::lol::lol:

spidermom

Ah Well

Don't count yer chickens yet, one game still to go ;)

I thought that Rovers had previously blown it - quite a turn around for the books indeed

Must be the Cork influence turning up trumps for yiz ;):p

Sariel

Any look now and their bus will break down on their way to the match. ;)

alonso

we;ll get the DART

McDave

The Hoops are having a party, The Hoops are having a party, The Hoops are having a paaaaaaaaaaartyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Bohs are goin bust!!!!1

WHat a fcking night..... what a fckjin g night

Here;s to the double

A magnificent end to the season and I feel sorry for Irish soccer fans who have no interest in the domestic league.... they've missed out

Michael O'neill;s green and white army"!!!!!!!!!
Bohs haven't been convincing all season. In reality, they should be a distant second at this stage.

Pat Fenlon put it quite well:
“The fact is that we weren’t good enough,” he continued. “We didn’t defend properly and we didn’t take the chances that we created. In the circumstances, we got what we deserved.

“In fairness to Rovers, they probably thought that it was gone. But we knew that realistically we had to win the two games. But we haven’t done that, maybe we didn’t have the desire and they (Rovers) haven’t won enough titles, maybe that’s the difference in the end.
”Fenlon fears Bohs have thrown title away - The Irish Times - Sat, Oct 23, 2010

Rovers could still slip up. But at this stage I doubt it.

RahenyFG

League title is nowhere near over even after last night's results. Sure remember a few weeks ago we were all saying it would be rovers and then they suffered a surprise defeat to UCD. Could well happen next week against Bray. Bohs had their chances at 2-2 and should have taken them, especially Byrne's chance when he only had to connect with the ball and he would have scored.

Most exciting finish to a title race in the league seen in years..for the neutrals that is!

alonso

I've finally detoxed enough to simply say...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pBalckVrIs]YouTube - We Are The Champions (Queen on fire live at the Bowl 1982)[/ame]

d7bohs

I've just about adjusted to you lot having lurched over the line ahead of us, but you won't make me listen to Queen. Congratulations, he hissed....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies