Left-wing media ignoring yet another immigration scandal

Erudite Caveman

As has been long pointed out ad nauseum here by some of better posters, the apologists for immigration, aka the Guardian, The IT and the UK Indo never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to highlight an immigration story that isn't all roses and buttercups.

Well thankfully, The Mail On Sunday and The Telegraph are going full on with the story of a man that wasn't content with marrying a non-Brit that he went and brought in a Hun gave her a house and now has 'snuck' in a Frenchie and has her set up in a salubrious London pad. That's at least 2 foreigners that this man alone is responsible for.

This scandal is worthy of massive coverage, I think we can all agree and shows the real value of the 'just a tad to the right' of centre media.

Nigel Farage's wife reveals couple have been living 'separate lives for years' after he is forced to deny affair

News - Latest Headlines, Photos and Videos | Daily Mail Online

Mitsui2

As has been long pointed out ad nauseum here by some of better posters, the apologists for immigration, aka the Guardian, The IT and the UK Indo never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to highlight an immigration story that isn't all roses and buttercups.

Well thankfully, The Mail On Sunday and The Telegraph are going full on with the story of a man that wasn't content with marrying a non-Brit that he went and brought in a Hun gave her a house and now has 'snuck' in a Frenchie and has her set up in a salubrious London pad. That's at least 2 foreigners that this man alone is responsible for.

This scandal is worthy of massive coverage, I think we can all agree and shows the real value of the right of centre media.

Nigel Farage's wife reveals couple have been living 'separate lives for years' after he is forced to deny affair

The Mail? The Telegraph?

Left-wing rags!

silverharp

I brought in a Hun, they're great

statsman

This scandal is worthy of massive coverage, I think we can all agree and shows the real value of the 'just a tad to the right' of centre media.

Vote YOUKIP.

Hitchcock

Zoo :roll:

OrderoftheDragon

I doubt they arrived expecting a council house in central London and a lifestyle on benefits.

runwiththewind

Nigel Farage's love life is his own business.
But he married two foreigners and has now bought in a third. Seems Nigel has his own immirgration problems.

Felixness

Sounds like someone got bored with Trump bashing so decided to start a thread bashing Farage, still, I suppose it's not as bad as the scumbags ripping the piss out of Melania Trump because she married a man they don't like. Way to go sisters, right on.

stopdoingstuff

He is a legend. Politicians who ride loads of women are great. I would much prefer that sort of thing than some whoopsie who thinks having a penis is tantamount to being a rapist.

UK Politician Awarded 7 Up bottle For Bedding Woman 7 Times In 1 Night - Indiatimes.com

Leader of the UK Independence Party, Nigel Farage, was presented with a bottle of 7 Up by his colleagues for bedding a 25-year-old Latvian woman 7 times in just one night, it has been revealed. The revelation was made by former UKIP member Mike Nattrass.
At the parliamentary office in Brussels, the 49-year-old politician laughed as the bottle was handed to him, kept it down on a desk, and told everyone to get back to work, he said.
Nattrass has also accused Farage of having an affair with his then secretary Annabelle Fuller. Although, the father of four has denied the claims, Nattrass, who was the deputy leader from 2002 to 2006, claimed that the pair was together for a decade.
Riding lots of women indicates a high testosterone level and the correct level of get-up-and-go required to be a leader.

O

Oscurito

I can almost hear the click of disappointment in some P.ie folk when they read to about two-thirds their way down the OP.

stopdoingstuff

Another towering intellect formerly of UKIP, possibly the greatest politician since Donnie Cassidy, Godfrey Bloom had a very healthy stag party too. Here is one of the highlights.

Remember, only men who bed loads of women are good enough for your vote.

Mick Mac

Yeah but what did you expect.

The lefty papers wont look at it because of the immigrant looks bad angle.

The Telegraph is only running it because some 5th generation French immigrant looks bad.

Typical.

Mick

PeaceGoalie

He is a legend. Politicians who ride loads of women are great. I would much prefer that sort of thing than some whoopsie who thinks having a penis is tantamount to being a rapist.

UK Politician Awarded 7 Up bottle For Bedding Woman 7 Times In 1 Night - Indiatimes.com

Riding lots of women indicates a high testosterone level and the correct level of get-up-and-go required to be a leader.
Does the unfortunate woman lie back and think of England? or Oireland? Or France, Germany or Latvia?

runwiththewind

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies