Leftist/Liberal Agitation and Violence in America.

Wagmore

As Trump's democratic revolution in America continues the reaction of those ideologically opposed to him is becoming increasingly disturbing. It seems they have moved on from denial and derangement to something a good deal more disconcerting, active resistance that manifests itself as physical violence against symbols and representatives of the Trump administration. We've already had the spectacle of White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckerbee harrassed while out for a meal with a family, while Democrat veteran, Maxine Waters, took things to the next level over the weekend with an official call for such despicable attacks to be increased. This is dangerous and dangerous behaviour that could end very badly indeed. Any one who cares about Democracy and non violence, as I do, will be appalled. The irony is that such despicable behaviour is normally associated with far-right fanatics. For the record, I would totally condemn that when it occurs too. Thought it was time to chart outbreaks of such left/liberal agitation in the hope that in exposing it, it can be met with the revulsion it deserves. Tucker Carlson here encapsulates what I'm talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezYsm9L4f_k

Last edited:

Hitchcock

As the Trump's democratic revolution in America continues the reaction of those ideologically opposed to him is becoming increasingly disturbing. It seems they have moved on from denial and derangement to something a good deal more disconcerting, active resistance that manifests itself as physical violence against symbols and representatives of the Trump administration. We've already had the spectacle of White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckerbee harrassed while out for a meal with a family, while Democrat veteran, Maxine Waters, took things to the next level over the weekend with an official call for such despicable attacks to be increased. This is dangerous and dangerous behaviour that could end very badly indeed. Any one who cares about Democracy and non violence, as I do, will be appalled. The irony is that such despicable behaviour is normally associated with far-right fanatics. For the record, I would totally condemn that when it occurs too. Thought it was time to chart outbreaks of such left/liberal agitation in the hope that in exposing it, it can be met with the revulsion it deserves. Tucker Carlson here encapsulates what I'm talking about

Nonsense and all nonsense should go to the.....

owedtojoy

As the Trump's democratic revolution in America continues the reaction of those ideologically opposed to him is becoming increasingly disturbing. It seems they have moved on from denial and derangement to something a good deal more disconcerting, active resistance that manifests itself as physical violence against symbols and representatives of the Trump administration. We've already had the spectacle of White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckerbee harrassed while out for a meal with a family, while Democrat veteran, Maxine Waters, took things to the next level over the weekend with an official call for such despicable attacks to be increased. This is dangerous and dangerous behaviour that could end very badly indeed. Any one who cares about Democracy and non violence, as I do, will be appalled. The irony is that such despicable behaviour is normally associated with far-right fanatics. For the record, I would totally condemn that when it occurs too. Thought it was time to chart outbreaks of such left/liberal agitation in the hope that in exposing it, it can be met with the revulsion it deserves. Tucker Carlson here encapsulates what I'm talking about

President Lard Arse "Beat the Crap out of HIm" and his little Trumpsters are SHOCKED! SHOCKED! at the death of what they call "civility".

Careful what you wish for, guys - you wanted all this political correctness to be gone, now when you find you are not respected anymore, well tough shyte!

Don't come crying when someone called your bitchy daughter a cun t - why shouldn't she be called a cun t? Good Anglo-Saxon word.

(Apparently, asking someone to leave your restaurant is VIOLENCE now to these tender little snowflakes. Well, la-di-da. Oh, and Tucker Carlson is a cun t as well).

GDPR

President Lard Arse "Beat the Crap out of HIm" and his little Trumpsters are SHOCKED! SHOCKED! at the death of what they call "civility".

Careful what you wish for, guys - you wanted all this political correctness to be gone, now when you find you are not respected anymore, well tough shyte!

Don't come crying when someone called your bitchy daughter a cun t - why shouldn't she be called a cun t? Good Anglo-Saxon word.

(Apparently, asking someone to leave your restaurant is VIOLENCE now to these tender little snowflakes. Well, la-di-da. Oh, and Tucker Carlson is a cun t as well).
I couldnt give a toss. Because someone works at the White House it doesnt entitle them to be treated like Lady Mary and Lady Jane. If a cinema audience of ordinary citizens recognises you and gives you feedback on your job performance which happens to be negative, that is democracy in action. You work for them.

Cry me a bloody river.

Buchaill Dana

You do know there was a bombing every second day in NYC for most of the 60's?

Read a history book, this is nothing.

File under snowflake.

GDPR

Yep, Alan Dershowitz is complaining that he is being "shunned" on Marthas Vineyard because he defended Trump

He should have been shunned back when he was defending torture during the Iraq War, but better late than never.

Wagmore

True colours. Was thinking this thread might bring the fascist, anti-Democratic rats out of the woodwork. Welcome King Rat

Wagmore

You do know there was a bombing every second day in NYC for most of the 60's?

Read a history book, this is nothing.

File under snowflake.
I'm not talking about what what is happening at the moment. I'm talking about what is developing and about where it might end. Would you be in favour of Obama's missus and his children getting harrassed in a restaurant. Would you file that under Snowflake? Didn't think so.

Wagmore

I couldnt give a toss. Because someone works at the White House it doesnt entitle them to be treated like Lady Mary and Lady Jane. If a cinema audience of ordinary citizens recognises you and gives you feedback on your job performance which happens to be negative, that is democracy in action. You work for them.

Cry me a bloody river.
Sure you'd feel the same if Obama and his family got harrassed at their local burger joint? Sure you would...get real

Wagmore

Yep, Alan Dershowitz is complaining that he is being "shunned" on Marthas Vineyard because he defended Trump

He should have been shunned back when he was defending torture during the Iraq War, but better late than never.
Should Hillary be shunned for what she did in Libya? Didn't think so.

storybud1

Snowflakes are the real fascists and the secret is out,

Unelected Leo has pushed his libtard agenda through while morons like Zappone and Higgins get endorsed by his Special Communications unit aka as the free taxpayers propaganda machine.

It ain't pretty but agree to disagree should be the norm, the usual morons looking for cheap attention like Amadan, Ryan, Shorthall etc, refused to attend 4th of July celebrations in the American Embassy (as if they were asked?) to protest ?? = get free cheap headlines in the scum Irish media.

The Country that has saved this Country and provided us with a means to go forward unlike Albania is dissed by a few libtard morons looking to get votes is not worried, they get it, when will the Irish voters get it that these libtard clowns would be the first thrown out of the lifeboat when the sh1t hits the fan,,, cos they are utterly rubbish at everything except "BEING OFFENDED" like that is a policy to solve things,,,

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
(1) There are violent folks on both sides
(2) There is an unhealthily deep focus on political identity there now
(3) The Trumpkin camp is on balance a lot more dangerous
(4) However the nett danger is being blown out of proportion
(5) Last time we witnessed this was in the last 6 weeks of the 2016 Campaign, when Trunp looked unlikely to win
(6) Then, as now, anonymous Russians on social media falsely amplified the threat

Cyp

NYCKY

Snowflakes are the real fascists and the secret is out,

Unelected Leo has pushed his libtard agenda through while morons like Zappone and Higgins get endorsed by his Special Communications unit aka as the free taxpayers propaganda machine.

It ain't pretty but agree to disagree should be the norm, the usual morons looking for cheap attention like Amadan, Ryan, Shorthall etc, refused to attend 4th of July celebrations in the American Embassy (as if they were asked?) to protest ?? = get free cheap headlines in the scum Irish media.

The Country that has saved this Country and provided us with a means to go forward unlike Albania is dissed by a few libtard morons looking to get votes is not worried, they get it, when will the Irish voters get it that these libtard clowns would be the first thrown out of the lifeboat when the sh1t hits the fan,,, cos they are utterly rubbish at everything except "BEING OFFENDED" like that is a policy to solve things,,,
Meanwhile Ireland will still send their Taoisigh over, cap in hand, (well a bowl of shamrock too) looking for more green cards. Then they will go to meet industry leaders looking for investment and jobs and what does the US get in return? Guff.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies