Lenihan denies Green Party call for election!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Irish

Are Fianna Fail trying to write a comedic history for Ireland?? Gormley makes a public statement that they are calling for a GE in Jan but Lenihan denies it!!! Sounds a bit like the IMF denial from Cowen :mad: This gang makes me so mad. They make a laughing stock of us!!!

Skyrocket

Like comical Ali, the Iraqi information minister who insisted the Americans were being soundly defeated in the 2003 Iraq war

smitchy2

When did he say this, surely not after the announcement?

The Cowen/Lenihan liar posters are being prepared for the election as we speak.

pujols

Are Fianna Fail trying to write a comedic history for Ireland?? Gormley makes a public statement that they are calling for a GE in Jan but Lenihan denies it!!! Sounds a bit like the IMF denial from Cowen :mad: This gang makes me so mad. They make a laughing stock of us!!!
Do you have a source for this?

Aristodemus

It amazes me that some people consider this buffoon as a credible alternative Taoiseach

carruthers

Lenihan and reality have not crossed paths in quite some time. He is utterly delusional and not to be trusted on anything.

olamp

It`s better than a Monty Python sketch!!! Lenihan must be removed as he has clearly lost his marbles.

lobby

If this relates to drivetime on rte 1, then they were playing a "timeline" for the day, and lenihans interview was from this morning in blanchardstown befoe the greens announcement.

jdckelly

source?

adrem

MODS - I think the OP (and hence the thread) is factually incorrect on this one

edor

Was this before or after their announcement - we already know he said he heard nothing to make him think that before the announcement? If it was Dermot Aherne that said it I wouldn't question you though. If he said tomorrow was Tuesday I'd check a calendar.

bersouth

If this relates to drivetime on rte 1, then they were playing a "timeline" for the day, and lenihans interview was from this morning in blanchardstown befoe the greens announcement.
#

Jackie Healy Rae hit the nail in the head when he stated that there were telling blatant lies

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
<mod>

there is no source for this... locking a new thread can be started if there's a source

</mod>

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies