Lenihan rejects 'lack of clarity' accusation

droghedasouth

No doubt Liar Lenihan has consulted Cardinal Connell about "mental reservations".

chimina

"Minister Lenihan said he had made every effort to explain what was happening and insisted Europe was behind the Government's strategy to date".
???? Has anyone else noticed that Lenny seems to have given up on trying to make his lies sound believable?

controller

Listening to him on Newsalk this morning I was filled with rage. I will possibly need a new radio in the car and in the house because that lying sh1t bag is going to make me put my foot through them. Brian, can I just say...

Marcos the black

FF are playing now to the traditional FF vote. They are now playing the blame game and they are pointing at Europe. Lenny and co will say:

The (tough) decisions we took over the past 2 years were and are working, our strategy has proved correct, but the EU, because of Spain, Portugal, Italy and to some degree Ireland needed to be seen to support it's banking infrastructure and insisted that we access the emergency fund. We have enough money to last until the middle of next year, as do the banks...

And a lot of Irish people will say "ok, sounds good, where do I sign?"

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies