Leo doesn't have Gavin Robinson's X-Factor

theloner

2018 Féile an Phobail Launched by Leo Varadkar

An Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, will be in West Belfast today to launch Féile an Phobail’s 30th anniversary festival programme at an event in St Mary’s University College on the Falls Road. Former Féile an Phobail contributor, Arlene Foster, who doesn't know her arse from her elbow, had the daily DUP hypocritical soundbite for the day:

Arlene Foster:

'Very concerned at the message Leo Varadkar is sending with his apparent endorsement of all events at West Belfast festival'.

2012 Féile an Phobai Launched by DUP's Gavin Robinson

“I am delighted to be here and while I may be the first DUP Lord Mayor to ever launch the programme for Feile an Phobail, this is not the first time I personally have been to a Feile an Phobail event,” Robinson said.

“It is my great privilege to be here and launch such an intensive and expansive programme for what you have planned".

Feile an Phobail has grown from a grassroots and community level and I think it has been a real testament to all those involved that it has grown, and so successfully so.”

The 6ft 4in Lord Mayor was in jovial mood and said: “The festival is about the same age as I am, and has grown at about the same rate as I have,” he joked.

“Coming from the roots that are deeply planted in west Belfast, it’s a credit to all of those organisers, past and present, that Feile an Phobail now reaches every part of our city — north, south, east and west — and really reflects the true cultural tapestry our city has.”

P.ie's premiere poster even had a thread congratulating Gav on it 6 years ago, theloner.

Former Feile Participants (And therefore IRA supporters)

Ian Paisley Jr
Edwin Poots
Gregory Campbell
Arlene Foster (Yeah, I know)

Why Doesn't Leo Have the X-Factor?

He's a Taig? - "They breed like rabbits and multiply like vermin"

He's a fruit? - 'I think these sorts of relationships are immoral, offensive and obnoxious'.

He's 'Indian'? - "I'd say get out of it. Between you and me, get the ethnics out too." Wilson appeared to reply: "You are absolutely right, you know."

He's Pro-choice? Mr Wells was taking part in a BBC Radio Ulster debate a caller accused the veteran politician of characterising pro-choice voices in British politics as “like the Nazis” and suggesting there was “something worse than the Holocaust happening in England”.

F*ck Féile an Phobail, bring back da bonfires.

Last edited:

hollandia

2018 Féile an Phobail Launched by Leo Varadkar

An Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, will be in West Belfast today to launch Féile an Phobail’s 30th anniversary festival programme at an event in St Mary’s University College on the Falls Road. Former Féile an Phobail contributor, Arlene Foster, who doesn't know her arse from her elbow, had the daily DUP hypocritical soundbite for the day:

Arlene Foster:

'Very concerned at the message Leo Varadkar is sending with his apparent endorsement of all events at West Belfast festival'.

2012 Féile an Phobai Launched by DUP's Gavin Robinson

“I am delighted to be here and while I may be the first DUP Lord Mayor to ever launch the programme for Feile an Phobail, this is not the first time I personally have been to a Feile an Phobail event,” Robinson said.

“It is my great privilege to be here and launch such an intensive and expansive programme for what you have planned".

Feile an Phobail has grown from a grassroots and community level and I think it has been a real testament to all those involved that it has grown, and so successfully so.”

The 6ft 4in Lord Mayor was in jovial mood and said: “The festival is about the same age as I am, and has grown at about the same rate as I have,” he joked.

“Coming from the roots that are deeply planted in west Belfast, it’s a credit to all of those organisers, past and present, that Feile an Phobail now reaches every part of our city — north, south, east and west — and really reflects the true cultural tapestry our city has.”

P.ie's premiere poster even had a thread congratulating Gav on it 6 years ago, theloner.

Former Feile Participants (And therefore IRA supporters)

Ian Paisley Jr
Edwin Poots
Gregory Campbell
Arlene Foster (Yeah, I know)

Why Doesn't Leo Have the X-Factor?

He's a Taig? - "They breed like rabbits and multiply like vermin"

He's a fruit? - 'I think these sorts of relationships are immoral, offensive and obnoxious'.

He's Indian? - "I'd say get out of it. Between you and me, get the ethnics out too." Wilson appeared to reply: "You are absolutely right, you know."

He's Pro-choice? Mr Wells was taking part in a BBC Radio Ulster debate a caller accused the veteran politician of characterising pro-choice voices in British politics as “like the Nazis” and suggesting there was “something worse than the Holocaust happening in England”.

F*ck Féile an Phobail, bring back da bonfires.
Why can I only give this one like?

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

You sure Leo's a Taig? I heard he was a Sikh.

between the bridges

Remember when ye thought he was Petey's son? Oh how we laughed....

GDPR

Take a look at how Leo the Pink behaved as Minster of Health in the Free State. He encapsulates everything that Pearse and Connolly righteously despised.

Cruimh

As one Belfast duck said to the other when crossing the road. "I'm going as quack as I can."

(Sorry, coat got.)
Hey, that's my line!

I wonder how many of the people who apparently are keen on bokking the Church out of education in the ROI are silent on the issue of the self-imposed sectarian apartheid in St Mary's College of QUB? It is great to think that the future educators of the CNR community are being indoctrinated by people like Brian Feeney ...

And what will the Church think of a pro-bort darkening (boom boom!) the doors of their holy academy?

Levellers

Interesting the sectarian hatred towards Catholics and Irish a little festival still stirs in our neighbours hearts.

GDPR

Interesting the sectarian hatred towards Catholics and Irish a little festival still stirs in our neighbours hearts.
There is nothing Catholic or even remotely Christian about Leo the Pink. He is hell bent on creating the most socially unjust and atomized society possible in the ROI.

petaljam

Hey, that's my line!
I had a nice line in Joey Dunlop ones too, but then he went and died on me. :cry:

I wonder how many of the people who apparently are keen on bokking the Church out of education in the ROI are silent on the issue of the self-imposed sectarian apartheid in St Mary's College of QUB? It is great to think that the future educators of the CNR community are being indoctrinated by people like Brian Feeney ...
I've no problem with them training their own teachers, only with who pays for it all.

And what will the Church think of a pro-bort darkening (boom boom!) the doors of their holy academy?
Ah well, the church buried Sen Ted Kennedy with full military (so to speak) honours, so probort is as probort does it seems.

All depends on how far they are allowed to push their luck it seems. Like most bullies, they back down when put to the test.

Newrybhoy

Did anyone even know it existed before the sectarian band made their YouTube appearance?

vivabrigada

Did anyone even know it existed before the sectarian band made their YouTube appearance?
Wrong festival, sherlock.
Should we go back to internment bonfires?

hollandia

I had a nice line in Joey Dunlop ones too, but then he went and died on me. :cry:

I've no problem with them training their own teachers, only with who pays for it all.

Ah well, the church buried Sen Ted Kennedy with full military (so to speak) honours, so probort is as probort does it seems.

All depends on how far they are allowed to push their luck it seems. Like most bullies, they back down when put to the test.
Joey used to run about with one shoe undone, because it said on the box Taiwan?

McSlaggart

Hey, that's my line!

It is simple if you think there should only be one place that educates teachers then you would of course be happy with it being St Mary's College of QUB?

Newrybhoy

It is simple if you think there should only be one place that educates teachers then you would of course be happy with it being St Mary's College of QUB?
Surely given that we are being told that Catholics are turning their back on the Church enmasse, then the secular college is all that will be required.

If you support abortion, you can hardly want Catholic education.

Strawberry

Surely given that we are being told that Catholics are turning their back on the Church enmasse, then the secular college is all that will be required.

If you support abortion, you can hardly want Catholic education.
Why not? There are plenty of Catholic schools in England, Scotland and Wales and abortion is legal there.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies