Leo puts his foot in it....

Catalpast

Justin: Wow - dig those socks Leon!

Leo: The Pope sent me a pair for Christmas

Justin: Really?

Leo: Only messin Dustin - but wait till you see the Underpants!

Justin: Ah - what time am I meeting your President at again....

willow68

Crikey. The hot air in that room....and what is it with the socks anyway?

Degeneration X

Socks on a sock puppet, who'd of thought!

former wesleyan

Trudis ramadan socks;

Marbellabound

Seriously... To use a quote from a girl I used to work with " Scarlet for yer ma for having ya" The entire spectacle on the news, the socks, the feminism, the jog in the park, the shared giggles, the jointly rolled up sleeves, particularly the socks but I genuinely want to vomit. How thick do this pair think we are...

Catalpast

Seriously... To use a quote from a girl I used to work with " Scarlet for yer ma for having ya" The entire spectacle on the news, the socks, the feminism, the jog in the park, the shared giggles, the jointly rolled up sleeves, particularly the socks but I genuinely want to vomit. How thick do this pair think we are...
Maybe their just into each other?????:cool:

ShoutingIsLeadership

This is worse than the morons in Lansdowne Road trying to imitate the Icelandic football fans...it's not original, it's not done properly, and it makes him/them look like eejits without their own mind

Mick Mac

Leo is so cool. It's so exciting to have a young dynamic leader. All the squares can choke on their conservative views.
We have a leader who wears cool socks and talks to the British prime minister minister about Hugh grant movies.

Let's celebrate how lucky and modern we are. What's that you say...his right wing policies policies, denigrating of the unemployed, comments about people who get up in the morning. Ah I don't know anything about that nonsense. I am just celebrating his identity.

Seriously though thank you Leo. Your combination of ignorant politics and social justice dog whistle antics demonstrates how hollow identity politics is.

Orbit v2

The jog in the park is fine. At least that's something Leo can claim some genuine connection to. But, the socks ..... No, no, no.

It just screams, - I wanna be like you. I'm mortified for both of them. Just NO.

kudos for the thread title by the way.

Who is John Galt?

Well done Leo!
We may still cringe now and again as we had to with Enda, but it's a much more sophisticated sort of cringe........... and far more tolerable.

Scitlipo

I'm sure Leo pays for his attire, unlike the thieving Charlie and his Charvet shirts.

madmullah

Leo is so cool. It's so exciting to have a young dynamic leader. All the squares can choke on their conservative views.
We have a leader who wears cool socks and talks to the British prime minister minister about Hugh grant movies.

Let's celebrate how lucky and modern we are. What's that you say...his right wing policies policies, denigrating of the unemployed, comments about people who get up in the morning. Ah I don't know anything about that nonsense. I am just celebrating his identity.

Seriously though thank you Leo. Your combination of ignorant politics and social justice dog whistle antics demonstrates how hollow identity politics is.
Cannot agree more, He is trying to be so cool that he undermines the dignity of the office. What next Hugh Grant? probably will be wearing frilly knockers for him. And then he has to take out a caman , and i am sure he has never played hurling.. what more paddy whackery do we need.
But he is cool and gay he is a disgrace...

Dasayev

Is he going to ride a horse bare-chested when he meets Putin?

Dadaist

This is worse than the morons in Lansdowne Road trying to imitate the Icelandic football fans...it's not original, it's not done properly, and it makes him/them look like eejits without their own mind
Totally agree, but it has to be noted that the Irish fans were imitating the icelandic fans who were imitating the Motherwell fans, and all that.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies