Leo visits the Texas School Book Depository Building where the shots were fired that killed JFK

Accidental sock

Weird, It hasn't changed a bit.....and I haven't been there since November 1963.

Mushroom

Did I really need to know this?

Mushroom

Unfortunately, no decent caption occurs.

automaticforthepeople

He's off to meet Trump later this week. Didn't the donald accuse the father of one of his Republican rivals of assassinating JFK? Is Leo trying to spook The Donald before they meet?

Sync

cozzy121

He's off to meet Trump later this week. Didn't the donald accuse the father of one of his Republican rivals of assassinating JFK? Is Leo trying to spook The Donald before they meet?
Hope Leo wears orange socks..

eoghanacht

I just saw Mrs Murphy going to the shop.

stopdoingstuff

Did anyone ever play JFK Reloaded?

[video=youtube;C5U5iu85oUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5U5iu85oUM[/video]

gatsbygirl20

I remember at the time of the assassination wondering what exactly a School Book Depository was, and a Grassy Knoll......... and why we didn't seem to have any of those yokes in Ireland

Mind you in nearly every house there was a framed picture of President Kennedy, beside the framed picture of Pope John xxiii---heroes in that era

I'm trying to imagine framed photos over the fireplace of Donald Trump and Pope Francis

McTell

Twitter
No
I have seen it, partly because there's nothing else to see in central Dallas.

When you're there, "Fort Worth" is pronounced Fo-worth. You should wear a hat and cowboy boots to blend in. When the Natives say "praise the lord", it's best to smile.

LookWhoItIs

I have seen it, partly because there's nothing else to see in central Dallas.

When you're there, "Fort Worth" is pronounced Fo-worth. You should wear a hat and cowboy boots to blend in. When the Natives say "praise the lord", it's best to smile.
Cowboy boots - really ?

As of the census[1] of 2010, the racial makeup of Dallas was 50.7% White, 25.0% Black or African American, 0.5% Native American, 2.9% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 17.2% from other races, and 2.7% from two or more races. 42.4% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race. Non Hispanic whites made up 28.8% of the city of Dallas. Hispanic-blacks for the first time in the 2000 census as the largest minority group in Dallas.

New Threads

Most Replies