Leo'll Fix It!

• Thread starter Deleted member 48908
  • Start date

eoghanacht

Still can't find that transcript of the email Leo sent to the planning office, which is weird because I shared it but then it's actual proof Leo is lying repeatedly about this, initially he bragged about giving Donald a dig out then insisted he himself made no inquiry then jumped to blaming some acolyte to the immergence of the email sent by Leo himself.

venusian

Still can't find that transcript of the email Leo sent to the planning office, which is weird because I shared it but then it's actual proof Leo is lying repeatedly about this, initially he bragged about giving Donald a dig out then insisted he himself made no inquiry then jumped to blaming some acolyte to the immergence of the email sent by Leo himself.
Sickening stuff from not the peoples taoiseach windbag Varadkar!

eoghanacht

eoghanacht

We should screen shot that lol.

statsman

Looks like that, all right.
Very much so.

I'd prefer to see people focus on homelessness, hospitals and crime if they want to attack the government, you know, stuff that actually matters to most people. There's fertile ground there, but people get sucked in to these talking points all too easily.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Very much so.

I'd prefer to see people focus on homelessness, hospitals and crime if they want to attack the government, you know, stuff that actually matters to most people. There's fertile ground there, but people get sucked in to these talking points all too easily.
While I would generally agree with the above, this goes to the root of how Varadkar views his role - he seems to think that its all down to the message and how its presented rather than actually engaging with the issues you mention above.

If he had done a stint as minister of justice he would have achieved a perfect score in three ministries in terms of a 'clean sheet'.

If he spent even a small portion of his time and energy on actually addressing problems and less time on the photo opportunities and his self appointed role of global Gary evangelist perhaps we might have some movement on these problems. Instead, it seems that these will most likely be repackaged as yet more 'legacy' problems to blame on FF.

In 2011/2012, that one flew, in 2018, not anymore.

Its all connected.

eoghanacht

The navel gazer's of P.ie thinking themselves the be all and end all of Irish political discussion.

wombat

Careful Dick.
Really stupid idea that posting silly pictures on an obscure website will have the slightest influence on anyone old enough to vote.:lol:

hammer

Its the ex FF voter Venusian.

Dont expect much to be honest.

Surprised he hasn`t been banned posting photos like this.

Socratus O' Pericles

Really stupid idea that posting silly pictures on an obscure website will have the slightest influence on anyone old enough to vote.:lol:
Somebody, somewhere thought it was ironic? They were probably sober too.

New Threads

Most Replies