Leo's 40th Birthday Bash! -Now a Grown Man - or still a Big Girls Blouse?

Catalpast

Leo's 40th Birthday Bash!-Now a Grown Man - or still a Big Girls Blouse?

BIRTHDAY boy Leo Varadkar looks appy at he toasts his 40th - after inviting guests by WhatsApp.

Taoiseach Leo Varadkar celebrates his 40th birthday with politicians and pals after organising bash via WhatsApp

Leo - Give us a hug Lucy!:tongue:

LC: I feel uncomfortable with this Leo - we will look like a right pair of Tits:frown:

Leo - Leave the Tits end of things to me Baby - I love making a total Tits of Things! :inlove:

Lucy - er so I can see....:geek:

Buchaill Dana

Humour is an interesting term for the above scutter

The OD

Humour is an interesting term for the above scutter
It's not humour (obviously), its an attempt to try to make thinly veiled not-so-smart jabs at someone over their sexuality.

It has utterly no reason outside of that to exist and hence should be zooed - what exactly is the basis of the thread? To attack Varadkar? I can think of a lot of things to take issue with the guy over, but his birthday and using Whatsapp to invite them?

However, I will engage with the only semi coherent part of the above - yes, he is a man, although I am sure his sexuality means he is viewed as an untermensch by the OP.

Sorry, zoo please.

The OD

This isn't the Chinese Internet

- we are perfectly free to take the P out of our Great Helmsman ...:petunia:
Man has a party. Man invites guest via whatsapp. Man is gay. Man hugs what is clearly a friend.

Not seeing any hilarity in any of that?

The OD

Plenty of sausages on display at that party.
That you, Bernard Manning?

Nah, you wish you looked as good as Bernard, even in his current state.

Idiot.

Catalpast

It's not humour (obviously), its an attempt to try to make thinly veiled not-so-smart jabs at someone over their sexuality.

It has utterly no reason outside of that to exist and hence should be zooed - what exactly is the basis of the thread? To attack Varadkar? I can think of a lot of things to take issue with the guy over, but his birthday and using Whatsapp to invite them?

However, I will engage with the only semi coherent part of the above - yes, he is a man, although I am sure his sexuality means he is viewed as an untermensch by the OP.

Sorry, zoo please.
Jeez - its the Political Humour Thread!

Get a Life mate!:rolleyes2:

flavirostris

Lucinda Creighton looks really embarrassed to be there I think.

hollandia

I get uneasy just looking at that photo

- I mean Lucinda having a pair - like OK

- but Leo?:whistling:
At least you didn't call for him to kill himself. Making thinly veiled jibes about his sexuality is at least not as bad, though not by much.

CatullusV

That is because you have no sense of Humour!

Catullus
Maybe I don't have, but your efforts at humour are just stupid. There exists no logical link which can lead to satire or other forms of humour. And, yes, humour is all about construction and deconstruction.

Politics matters

Which bit of his background?
His Indian background.

Some might suspect that his hatred for the Irish working class is something that he must have derived from his Indian upbringing.

India is a very unequal society, with it's a draconian caste system.

Does Leo wish Irish society to be just as unequal as India?

I think he does, he enjoys the idea of children sleeping in hotels on his watch, but what he really desires would be to have them sleeping on the streets as the untouchables do in his native India.

Catalpast

At least you didn't call for him to kill himself. Making thinly veiled jibes about his sexuality is at least not as bad, though not by much.
He's putting it out in front for all to see

The man jogs regularly and does the Gym

- how in hell has he got breasts sticking out so?:frown:

Catalpast

He's putting it out in front for all to see

The man jogs regularly and does the Gym

- how in hell has he got breasts sticking out so?:frown:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies