Leos fellow travellers...

TARZAN

99% of foreigners just want to work and raise a family
He is partially correct but it is the bogus asylum seekers and migrants from non EU countries on the main that are the real problem and have no justification whatsoever for being here and putting a drain on our resources. I am however glad to read that at last politicians are beginning to speak out against the immigrants who are coming here looking for free money. At last someone not afraid to take on the lefty liberal attitude that has destroyed Europe. Watch out for their many friends in the media trying to vilify this man for telling it like it is.

Hitchcock

He is partially correct but it is the bogus asylum seekers and migrants from non EU countries on the main that are the real problem and have no justification whatsoever for being here and putting a drain on our resources. I am however glad to read that at last politicians are beginning to speak out against the immigrants who are coming here looking for free money. At last someone not afraid to take on the lefty liberal attitude that has destroyed Europe. Watch out for their many friends in the media trying to vilify this man for telling it like it is.
Surprise, surprise,one of P.ie's most vocal bigots supports right wing councillor who uses racism to divide people and distract people from the inequality that his government stands over.

I am however glad to read that at last politicians are beginning to speak out against the immigrants
You're 'gald' to support a coward who has nothing to say about his own party's pro austerity but seeks to blame immigrants.

who are coming here looking for free money.
Yes because that's why they're here....how many asylem seekers have you met, discussed with?

not afraid to take on the lefty liberal attitude that has destroyed Europe.
Europe is destroyed?????????????????????

vilify this man for telling it like it is.
If you had an ounce of intelligence, an ounce of humanity you'd note that he is doing nothing of the sort - he is simply a coward seeking to blame people for issues his party is in part responsible for.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

FINE Gael’s candidate to be the next mayor of Limerick has defended comments suggesting social welfare recipients from Eastern Europe see Ireland as “easy pickings”.
He probably believes as he has most likely never been within 100 feet of hard work.

I have yet to meet a lazy person from any of the myriad Eastern European nations (barring of course those wonderful Roma who love to entertain with the whole ''I'm too poor for shoes'' while their Nike air max sit just to the side of them....'')

Man or Mouse

With all this talk of FGs 'progressive' values, I submit this for your consideration....

Limerick councillor defends comments on immigration - Limerick Leader

This lad put the boot into sponging foreigners .
He is going to be the next mayor of Limerick (bogger sector).
Will Leo put him in his place?
I doubt it !
I wasn't surprised to see this and neither would anyone else who sees the weekly scenario played out in the centre of Limerick City on Friday afternoon/evening. I am surprised though that he limits it to Eastern Europeans.

realistic1

TARZAN

Surprise, surprise,one of P.ie's most vocal bigots supports right wing councillor who uses racism to divide people and distract people from the inequality that his government stands over.

You're 'gald' to support a coward who has nothing to say about his own party's pro austerity but seeks to blame immigrants.

Yes because that's why they're here....how many asylem seekers have you met, discussed with?

Europe is destroyed?????????????????????

If you had an ounce of intelligence, an ounce of humanity you'd note that he is doing nothing of the sort - he is simply a coward seeking to blame people for issues his party is in part responsible for.
Of ************************ off Muhammad you really exposed where you are coming from when you said that the Clonskeagh Mosque the voice of Muslim Brotherhood teaching in Ireland should remain open. Now that some politicians are standing up to the lies your liberal left friends are telling us through the media you are using the racist word to try to stifle them . How is your ' white atheist daughter ' getting on with her Muhammadan friends?

realistic1

Of ************************ off Muhammad you really exposed where you are coming from when you said that the Clonskeagh Mosque that voice of Muslim Brotherhood teaching in Ireland should remain open. How is your ' white atheist daughter ' getting on with her Muhammadan friends?
I suspect any "white atheist daughter" will have no issues with Islamic friends, once Islam is in the minority. It is when Islam becomes the Majority the "white atheist daughter" may start feeling a wee bit nervous.

TARZAN

I suspect any "white atheist daughter" will have no issues with Islamic friends, once Islam is in the minority. It is when Islam becomes the Majority the "white atheist daughter" may start feeling a wee bit nervous.
Hitch is a noted liar and bluffer. No Irish person would use the word ''white'' when describing their daughter which gave him away .He is is fast to use racist and liar against posters who disagree with his viewpoint. Imagine somebody criticising posters for not giving '' peaceful'' Muhammadans a chance and then stating that a Mosque known for its hatred of Shia and Ahmadim Muslims should not be closed down. A very confused Muslim apologist indeed.

mr_anderson

That may be so, but what happens when a large percentage arrive with little or no education ?
They may want to work, but they can't.
They lack too many basic skills.

Spend a day at a dole office and you will see the minority of new applicants are Irish.
And it has been so for a very long time.
Councils used to detail the Irish v Foreign make-up of their housing lists.
That seems to have been quietly retired.

With all the accusations of racism so frequently thrown around on this site, why do we never hear cries of 'Filipinos go home!', or Chinese, or Americans (even African-Americans) or British (shinners withstanding) or Indians ?

Because they come here, educated and ready for work.
They integrate.
They don't try and change our society.
Nor do they demand us to accommodate any of their native customs.

We simply have to be more discerning with who we allow in.

bob3344

Let me guess, you're anti-austerity but see no issue with importing huge numbers of welfare recipients.

Real brainbox aren't you ?

razorblade

Fair play we actually have someone in this country who is willing to speak out about the madness inflicting this country.

artfoley56

that may well be very true, but what percentage of them would qualify for asylum, permission to remain or subsidiary protection?

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
He probably believes as he has most likely never been within 100 feet of hard work.

I have yet to meet a lazy person from any of the myriad Eastern European nations (barring of course those wonderful Roma who love to entertain with the whole ''I'm too poor for shoes'' while their Nike air max sit just to the side of them....'')
" Me no speak English ........ me no understand ".

PBP voter

SF and Sol/AAA are 100% behind FFG/Greens/Lab/Ind All in the EU plan.

BACKTOBASICS

Fair play we actually have someone in this country who is willing to speak out about the madness inflicting this country.
Just 1 - where are the others?

Are the rest of our politicians facilitating this raiding of the public purse, too cowardly to speak out, or just riding out their terms until the next election - the latter, more than likely - no better examples of this than FF and SF (oh, they support this). FF could pull the plug on the pretend FG/FF government but prefer to protect their Dáil salaries, and co-operate with FG for this term at least - but will lose some of their base support because of this smart-arsed facilitation of their supposed 'opposition'.

In fact, the Dáil as now composed, is completely lacking in any substantial genuine opposition party.

We need one urgently.

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies