• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Lesbian Prison Gangs Waiting to Get Hands on Lindsay Lohan

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com

Verhofstadt

Website
I realise we are entering the silly season but are low rent threads like this really needed to boost site traffic?

Sync

Godbless Fox News. To be fair if they caught any of it on video it would the first Lindsay Lohan film I'd pay to see.

LowIQ

I wouldn't mind being a lesbian!

TheMushyStuff

Shouldn't this be in the humour section.
We all remember how Paris Hilton got Lesbian Gang Raped :rolleyes:
or wait that didn't happen.
Celebs in jail get treated well, don't worry no body is going to rape Lohan.
We will just have to wait till makes a Lesbian Sex tape.

owedtojoy

Rape in prison in a real problem, and many young first-time offenders are routinely sexually abused.

Sexual abuse in Irish institutions run by religious was rape - if it was wrong then, it is still wrong, no matter where it happens.

Police use the threat of prison rape as a means of extorting confessions.

It is NOT a fit subject for humour.

dirtyoldman

Rape in prison in a real problem, and many young first-time offenders are routinely sexually abused.

Sexual abuse in Irish institutions run by religious was rape - if it was wrong then, it is still wrong, no matter where it happens.

Police use the threat of prison rape as a means of extorting confessions.

It is NOT a fit subject for humour.
Are "many young first time offenders" really sexually abused in Irish prisons? Have you statistics to back this up? Or have you just seen The Shawshank Redemption for the first time?

Sync

Are "many young first time offenders" really sexually abused in Irish prisons? Have you statistics to back this up? Or have you just seen The Shawshank Redemption for the first time?
I wish I could tell you that Lindsay fought the good fight, and the Sisters let her be. I wish I could tell you that, but prison is no fairy-tale world.

ManfredJudge

Lesbian Prison Gangs Waiting to Get Hands on Lindsay Lohan

Do you have the film rights?

Maximus Cynicus

I wouldn't mind being a lesbian!
An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."
She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."
The two sat sipping in silence.
A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

dirtyoldman

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."
She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."
The two sat sipping in silence.
A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."
Sounds like a good sequel to Brokeback Mountain: you got the film rights to that one?