Let Arabs tell the truth

L'Chaim

....so say's Israel's PM. Maybe Arab leaders should tell their own people, and the world, what they say behind closed doors. According to the new WikiLeak documents it is the Arab states that are calling for attacks on Iran, while it seems (if threads on here are anything to go by) everyone is concerned that Israel and US were planning attacks and these attacks would not have support from Iran's Muslim neighbours.

Netanyahu: Let Arabs say the truth out loud - Israel News, Ynetnews

Now that it's known that the Arab states understand the Iranian threat, maybe it's about time the international community, including the Arab states, admit that this is a world problem and not just a problem for Israel and the US, and between them do something about it. Israel will help......but it's not going to do the world's dirty work for them.

RepStones

These cables infer a lot but just like Israel's claims against Iran, they are light on hard evidence. If people are silly enough to believe the Zionist propaganda then the fact Arab leaders believe it too should come as no surprise.

Libero

I think the Arab leaders should smile sweetly at Netanyahu and his rhetoric of telling the truth in the name of peace, and reply that while there are reports in circulation, they will neither confirm nor deny those reports.

Benny will understand.

L'Chaim

RepStones

I think it highly hypocritical of Bibi to demand that Arab leaders be more honest. This after all is the man who was caught on video explaining how he single handedly buried Oslo, and boasting how easy it is to manipulate america- and we're expected to believe this guy wants peace

Interista

Troll alert!:lol::lol::lol:
You got that right. So the Yahoo is suddenly an authority on truth-telling eh? Well into 'couldn't make it up' territory here.

Will "Bibi" be such a fan of brutal honesty were he required to give a yes/no answer to the 'question' of whether Israel has nucelear weapons?

L'Chaim

You got that right. So the Yahoo is suddenly an authority on truth-telling eh? Well into 'couldn't make it up' territory here.

Will "Bibi" be such a fan of brutal honesty were he required to give a yes/no answer to the 'question' of whether Israel has nucelear weapons?
And if the WikiLeaks had shown Israel in a bad light you'd be one of the first using them to back up your views. The only reason you are questioning the 'truth-telling' aspect of these leaks is because Israel wasn't harmed by the leaks.

Interista

And if the WikiLeaks had shown Israel in a bad light you'd be one of the first using them to back up your views. The only reason you are questioning the 'truth-telling' aspect of these leaks is because Israel wasn't harmed by the leaks.
Uh Lie Chaim, where am I questioning the 'truth-telling' aspect' (SIC) of anything other than what comes out of the Yahoo's gob?

Green eyed monster

....so say's Israel's PM. Maybe Arab leaders should tell their own people, and the world, what they say behind closed doors. According to the new WikiLeak documents it is the Arab states that are calling for attacks on Iran, while it seems (if threads on here are anything to go by) everyone is concerned that Israel and US were planning attacks and these attacks would not have support from Iran's Muslim neighbours.

Netanyahu: Let Arabs say the truth out loud - Israel News, Ynetnews

Now that it's known that the Arab states understand the Iranian threat, maybe it's about time the international community, including the Arab states, admit that this is a world problem and not just a problem for Israel and the US, and between them do something about it. Israel will help......but it's not going to do the world's dirty work for them.
What the Western handpicked dictators of countries like Saudi Arabia believe and what 'Arabs' believe about Iran are two very, very different stories.

Arab majority backs nuclear Iran - Washington Times

However i would agree that the rulers of places like Saudi, Egypt and so on would secretly have very warm and friendly relations with the Israeli Government.

The same is partially true for the US (although a majority is probably Zionist there, a sizeable minority are wary of Israel but this is not reflected in the composition of the ruling political class on the subject of Zionism as they are (with maybe 1 or two exceptions in the Senate + Congress) wholeheartedly pro-Zion. In Canada they have a leader who would sacrifice Canada for Zion if asked to do so but this level of fanaticism isn't reflected in the population.

The same is probably even more true for Europe, many European people would be wary of Israel or even hostile towards it but their political class is roundly pro-Zionist.

Zionism is a movement that prospers through influence manifested only at the apex of political parties/movements throughout the world without ever attracting much popular support. I believe the Islam v The West narrative engendered in Europe is partly inspired with the hope of making Zionism more popular with the masses.

Wikileaks is more likely to cause embarassment to other states that the US.
Another poster mentioned this elsewhere but i really wish that wikileaks would peek into every dark corner in Irish political life.

reknaw

Having worked over in that neck of the woods & I am not meaning to be racist - but it is quiet difficult for an Arab to tell the truth!:rolleyes:
What a generalisation!!! But I suppose some of them are your best friends. I bet the doo-doo would really hit the fan if I said it was quite (sic) difficult for a Jew or a Black to tell the truth (which I don't and wouldn't):lol::lol::lol:

Interista

What a generalisation!!! But I suppose some of them are your best friends. I bet the doo-doo would really hit the fan if I said it was quite (sic) difficult for a Jew or a Black to tell the truth (which I don't and wouldn't):lol::lol::lol:
Perhaps unisonn would like to remind us which, um.... Arab country has an official policy of 'strategic ambiguity' and also has an 'intelligence' service whose motto is "By way of deception you shall make war'?

reknaw

Your nic's enough.

I could say the same about yours. It tells us which version of the sky fairy you used to believe in, but not what - if anything - you believe in now. And this is a thread started by a zionazi troll about, of all things, truth. ROFLMFAO :lol::lol::lol:

Unsionn

Thought you were good at picking out Trolls? Nigerian asylum seekers might fit into that group you mentioned above?:eek:

New Threads

Most Replies