Leviathan, Sat 30th Oct: Mandleson & McWilliams

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Miriam O’Callaghan will interview Peter Mandelson with questions taken from the floor

Then David McWilliams will lead a panel debate on if a revolution in Irish politics is needed

NCH @ 19:30 , with Mandy there to sign books beforehand

So will the Dark Lord and the Ginger one seed a revolution ?

cYp

eoinod

€30 is incredibly steep...

Would otherwise be there in a flash. Being a student, however, that is way too steep.

Sync

Mandy doesn't come cheap I'd imagine. If I'm in the country I'll certainly head to this.

Anorakphobia

Mandy doesn't come cheap I'd imagine. If I'm in the country I'll certainly head to this.
Mandy shouln't be charging a rex, it's a glorified book signing.
Cant imagine Mc Williams and Miriam are charging the 30k the full house will chip in.
Sorry, not on.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Mandy shouln't be charging a rex, it's a glorified book signing.
Cant imagine Mc Williams and Miriam are charging the 30k the full house will chip in.
Sorry, not on.
The usual Leviathan price is I think €17.50 at The Button Factory mid week - I assume that venue doesn't charge Leviathan

Saturday night in the National Concert Hall is prime billing, for which I assume the NCH charges

cYp

mcdonald douglas

I was an admirer of McWilliams until he championed the dreadful Mary Robinson on the 'Ireland's Greatest' for RTE television.He like Mandelson is just another left/ liberal politically correct bore.

Maximus Cynicus

Hey, a personal appearance by the Prince of Darkness just in time for Hallowe'en. Is there not enough witches and warlocks already in the country??

Mandy doesn't come cheap I'd imagine.
Maybe he could go around with a big sack at the end for Trick or Treat?

stoichkov

I was an admirer of McWilliams until he championed the dreadful Mary Robinson on the 'Ireland's Greatest' for RTE television.He like Mandelson is just another left/ liberal politically correct bore.
had you not realised up to that point that mcwilliams was a liberal?

evercloserunion

I'd love to go see Mandelson, but €30 plus the cost of enduring David McWilliams is too much for me.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies