Limerick FF convention

williewatch

Anybody hear anything about last nights Limerick FF convention, other than the predicable results?

DCon

From the Limerick Post

SITTING Fianna Fail TDs Peter Power and Willie O'Dea have been selected as the party's candidates for the upcoming general election in Limerick East.

The Limerick East constituency will be reduced to a four-seater at the next election which will mean that one of the five sitting TDs will lose their seat.

Following his selection to represent the party Minister of State for Irish Aid Peter Power made the following statement:

“I am delighted to have been selected for the fourth time by the Fianna Fáil Organisation in Limerick to run as a candidate in the General Election.

"I greatly appreciate the trust and confidence placed in me by the Fianna Fáil organisation throughout the city.

"Without doubt, this will be a difficult election for the Party but I remain confident that we can win two seats in the Constituency.
"Clearly many of the decisions which we have had to make in Government have been unpopular ones, but I would make the strong point that any decisions have been made in the national interest not the Party interest.
Power and O'Dea selected as FF candidates

O'Dea must not give interviews to local media any more :)

cozzy121

I wonder how a bunch of traitors conduct a meeting. Do they have tea?

Northtipp

Ahhh good old Willy. At least you know when Willie speaks ,he speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

williewatch

Ahhh good old Willy. At least you know when Willie speaks ,he speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
LOL

O'Dea might achieve his lifetime ambition of becoming leader of Fianna Fail yet. All dozen TDs in the next Dail :)

derm0t

Leave Willie alone, you ABFF scum. There's no need to knee-cap the poor man! :shock:

Northtipp

Leave Willie alone, you ABFF scum. There's no need to knee-cap the poor man! :shock:
Ah frig it your right. lets leave him alone he will do enough damage on his own. Hope he learns to speak out one side of mouth in time for the election instead of both

BTW if ABFF are scum then thats 83% of voters. You gotta luv Fianna Failures. How to win votes nd influence people

derm0t

Ah frig it your right. lets leave him alone he will do enough damage on his own. Hope he learns to speak out one side of mouth in time for the election instead of both

BTW if ABFF are scum then thats 83% of voters. You gotta luv Fianna Failures. How to win votes nd influence people
I used to spend a lot of time on a forum where irony went undetected. It became the rule that you had to use purple text to indicate ironic intent. This prevented many a flamefest. EG:

That would mean that ALL of Oggy's posts would have to be in purple. petunia

williewatch

You can send the little coffin chaser a person message of support on twitter @willieodealive :)

Last edited:

kodak

Willie will get re-elected but it will be at the expense of the wider Fianna Fail party in Limerick, this is to be welcomed, long live willie the best excuse for not voting Fianna Fail.Power has no chance of winning he's finished.

Northtipp

I used to spend a lot of time on a forum where irony went undetected. It became the rule that you had to use purple text to indicate ironic intent. This prevented many a flamefest. EG:

That would mean that ALL of Oggy's posts would have to be in purple. petunia
LOL. you have to type slower for me , its Friday.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies