List of Catholics murdered post-GFA by Loyalists

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
There are some excellent nationalist poster on the site. Their contributions get buried by the deluge of slurry from the likes of SevenStars, Picador and SlabMurphy
Pity that a certain poster has to be classified among the more obvious loons posting here.

eoghanacht

BMB is a loyalist terrorist sympathizer.
BMB is a previously banned member.

BC, it doesn't take long for the mask of civility to slip.

Have you evidence Mr. McDaid was engaging in a riot. Other than your UVF mates telling you.

diy01

The retort isn't the issue. The issue is that BMB is a terrorist sympathizer, although not the only one who infests P.ie, in fairness.

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
The retort isn't the issue. The issue is that BMB is a terrorist sympathizer, although not the only one who infests P.ie, in fairness.
But I imagine you have little problem sharing the forum with Republican terrorist sympathisers?

I would say the quality of the post is more important than the identity of the poster.

diy01

But I imagine you have little problem sharing the forum with Republican terrorist sympathisers?
You'd be wrong. I won't be driven off a forum because of certain maggot posters. I do have a problem with it, but you can only 'hold your nose'. There are more republican terrorist sympathizers on this forum than loyalist supporting foreigners like BC.

eoghanacht

Cracking jokes about sex abuse- you are a vile pig BC really. The level of debate had gotten a little better when you were banned. Sadly now it'll deteriorate into bigoted dead end arguments again.

I see ifor has arrived back too. Another little cheerleader for you.

diy01

Your posts provide plenty of evidence. Which group are you more partial to? The UVF or the UDA?

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
You'd be wrong. I won't be driven off a forum because of certain maggot posters. I do have a problem with it, but you can only 'hold your nose'. There are more republican terrorist sympathizers on this forum than loyalist supporting foreigners like BC.
BC is Irish, as far as I'm aware.

If extreme Republicans can say their piece, why not he?

Ard Eoin

If extreme Republicans can say their piece, why not he?
all extremists are a$$holes...whateverside..

BC/BMB is just the biggest unionist a$$hole...and you'd be well advised to pry your lips off away from him...

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
all extremists are a$$holes...whateverside..

BC/BMB is just the biggest unionist a$$hole...and you'd be well advised to pry your lips off away from him...
I can't see why BMB is any worse than the likes of Slob Murphy, SS or MH.

Would you protest against their posting?

diy01

You are British Citizen so you have much more than 80 posts. Try harder.

As far as I'm aware, he's a British citizen and resident of a foreign State. This is politics.ie, not politics.co.uk. But as I've said before, it's important that people from all over are able to contribute to this forum if they wish to do so.

eoghanacht

Try reading the media reports of the incident.
Could you point me in the direction of the ones that support your claim. The ones i read said that a man was kicked and beaten to death by rangers supporters out celebrating their teams leagues victory in a time honoured fashion of beating a few uppity taigs.

What was it you said about your aul lad 'running' the town. What would he and his mates have done to anybody flying a tricolour?

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
As far as I'm aware, he's a British citizen and resident of a foreign State. This is politics.ie, not politics.co.uk. But as I've said before, it's important that people from all over are able to contribute to this forum if they wish to do so.
And all the rhetoric from Republicans that Unionists are 'really' Irish? I take it that is merely 'rhetoric'.

BC will be pleased with your response.

eoghanacht

Can you not try and keep this on-topic?

I thought the moderators had banned trolls from this forum? :roll:
We all thought that but then you arrived back on the scene, as for staying on topic i said this thread was a trolling thread at the start.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies