List of Catholics murdered post-GFA by Loyalists

Ard Eoin

I can't see why BMB is any worse than the likes of Slob Murphy, SS or MH.

Would you protest against their posting?
i dont protest against anybody posting even that tw&t BC...

its the way he does it that sickens me...with his sad user names and sick signatures...but just you carry on backing him up...good little gimp that you are....

diy01

And all the rhetoric from Republicans that Unionists are 'really' Irish? I take it that is merely 'rhetoric'.

BC will be pleased with your response.
Does BC have Irish citizenship? Does he consider himself Irish? Does he have any desire in living in the present 26 county Republic or seeing a 32 county Republic established one day?

He's the one emphasizing his separateness. The fact is that Northern Ireland is a place apart and part of a foreign State.

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
i dont protest against anybody posting even that tw&t BC...

its the way he does it that sickens me...with his sad user names and sick signatures...but just you carry on backing him up...good little gimp that you are....
OK. I agree that his user name is 'sick', and I have only just understood what it refers to.

I won't back him up in everything that he posts.

As I told him, he should concentrate on the factual stuff, and leave out the insults, (if he can).

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
Does BC have Irish citizenship? Does he consider himself Irish? Does he have any desire in living in the present 26 county Republic or seeing a 32 county Republic established one day?

He's the one emphasizing his separateness. The fact is that Northern Ireland is a place apart and part of a foreign State.
True, and most likely he will be pleased if others accept and recognise his sense of 'separateness'.

vinoboy

The op is factually incorrect , also , some of the murders were carried out at a time when LVF was trying to asset itself as a force ,does not justify all of them , but this past few years there has been little or no aggression shown by loyalist paramilitaries despite repeated dissident activity and attacks on loyallists at interface.
Unfortunately , you will get one offs like McDaid which is localised and has it's own background.

oboe

Could you point me in the direction of the ones that support your claim. The ones i read said that a man was kicked and beaten to death by rangers supporters out celebrating their teams leagues victory in a time honoured fashion of beating a few uppity taigs.

What was it you said about your aul lad 'running' the town. What would he and his mates have done to anybody flying a tricolour?
There won't he any links coming that back up the claim Mr McDaid was involved in a riot. Reports at the time said he was an innocent man kicked to death.

Cai

Good, thoroughly researched, factual post. Well done.
Good Lord, you consider a list of excuses / justifications for murder by a creepy gloating weirdo to be a thoroughly researched, factual post.

What a long list of unpleasant character defects you've got.

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
Good Lord, you consider a list of excuses / justifications for murder by a creepy gloating weirdo to be a thoroughly researched, factual post.

BC's claims were more factually correct than those of the OP.

Are you still claiming that I follow you around btw?

SevenStars

Its because he cant admit that the British state has made an absolute mess of the six north east counties which remained under its control. Normal English people who are informed even though they might be Unionists will admit such....But Warren out of a wacky sense of patriotism decides he must side with Loyalist loons than admit anything bad about the British state....He reminds me of the type of Irish loon who cant see any good in England at all.

vinoboy

No he/she is not trolling this thread , the OP gives a list of deaths which put together say what ? Somebody could have starteda similar list with Trevor Kells name (prod taxi driver shot dead) , Robert Mc Cartney , the young lad killed in the barn by Slab's mates , the 28/31 killed in Omagh , the civillian worker in the army camp ........the drug dealers in the 1990's ..........the internecine dissidents.......Many of murders listed were by LVF at a point in time ,apart from localised "incidents" , there is no comcerted campaign unlike dissidents.

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
Its because he cant admit that the British state has made an absolute mess of the six north east counties which remained under its control. Normal English people who are informed even though they might be Unionists will admit such....But Warren out of a wacky sense of patriotism decides he must side with Loyalist loons than admit anything bad about the British state....He reminds me of the type of Irish loon who cant see any good in England at all.
The OP was grossly inaccurate, and BC correctly pointed out the gross inaccuracies.

SevenStars

The OP was grossly inaccurate, and BC correctly pointed out the gross inaccuracies.
Even you cant keep up the pretense that BMB is not BC....:p

But you keep up the pretense that the waffle he has gotten off Loyalist forums is accurate??? :confused:

Cai is geniunely interested in understanding Ireland. Seeing as you post on here so much it might be a good idea if you copied him in that, no?

SlabMurphy

Website
www.dublin.ie
Brit Citizen posted his usual unionist tripe to justify the murder of totally innocent nationalists such as Kevin McDade. Now 5,4,3,2,1 before the Brit starts crying and beating his chest about little Johnathon Ball and what did you do with Captain Nairac etc

Sounds familiar ?

Border-Rat

Grossly inaccurate would suggest the majority of the list I presented weren't Catholics murdered by Loyalist death squads. Now, let us define majority. I say 75%. Go ahead, prove that 75% of these murders weren't sectarian. You English cretin.

I await your response. And by the way, each murder has a news source, confirmed sectarian. Slime.

Northern Voice

Brit Citizen posted his usual unionist tripe to justify the murder of totally innocent nationalists such as Kevin McDade. Now 5,4,3,2,1 before the Brit starts crying and beating his chest about little Johnathon Ball and what did you do with Captain Nairac etc

Sounds familiar ?
Kevin McDaid's sons are actively involved in terrorising Protestant residents in the Heights area of Coleraine and they are also involved in IRA commemorations. He also never approached any Protestants in his work as a community worker. This does not justify his vile murder - but it does reveal the context which easily allowed idiots to derive legitimacy.

picador

This does not justify his vile murder - but it does reveal the context which easily allowed idiots to derive legitimacy.
I don't understand the 'but...' part. Try again or better yet, leave out the 'but'.

And try not to blame a brutal killing on 'idiots'. Idiocy by itself seldom kills.

centauro

And by the way, each murder has a news source, confirmed sectarian. Slime.
The murder of Francis O'Reilly wasn't sectarian. He was killed because he was a member of the RUC, an annonymous face in a shield wall battling loyalist thugs.

If constable O'Reilly had been murdered by Republicans you would, no doubt, have approved of it.

English man

Adrian Lamph 21/04/98 Catholic woman shot dead
Ciaran Heffrom 25/04/98 Shot dead
Richard Quinn 12/07/98 - Aged 11, burned alive in UVF petrol bomb attack
Mark Quinn 12//07/98 - Aged 10 ** same attack
Jason Quinn - same attack, aged 9
Francis O'Reilly - October 1998, RHD
Brian Service - 31/October 1998, RHD
Rosemary Nelson - 15/03/99 RHD Carbomb boobytrap
Elizabeth O'Neill - June 1999, bombed by LVF, assumed to be Catholic by being married to Catholic
Gary Moore - December 2000, UDA shot dead
Paul Daly - 01/05/01 - Shot by UDA
John McCormick - 23/06/01 - Shot by UDA
Ciaran Cummings - 04/07/01 - Shot by UDA
Gavin Brett - July 2001, Protestant, shot by UDA assumed to be Catholic
Martin O'Hagan - 28/09/01 - Shot by LVF, Catholic.
Francis Mulholland - 03/12/01 - Shot by UDA
Daniel McColgan - Jan 02 - shot by UDA
Gerard Lawlor - 21/07/02- shot by UDA
Chris Whitson - August 02 - Beaten to death, unknown Loyalists
James McMahon - November 03 - Beaten to death by UDA
Stephen Montgomery - Jan 05 UDA/RHD, Beaten to death
Lisa Dorrian - 2005 - Missing, abducted by LVF
Thomas Devlin - August 2005, stabbed to death unknown loyalists, aged 15
Michael McIlveen - May 2006, aged 15, beaten to death unknown loyalists
Kevin McDaid - Last year

All were civilians are 9 of them were women and children.
Such double standards!!!

You are clearly a supporter of armed violence to achieve political aims. Therefore if you get your dream and there is a full return to armed conflict in N.Ireland this list of murdered civilians will be greatly increased.

This is the reality of the world you wish for.

saoirsegodeo32

not suprising stats they have to do something in between drug dealing and attacking immigrants

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies